I had no idea how much skincare I used up this past month! Unfortunately, there are no makeup empties.
- Cotton Rounds – As usual, I have a pack of cotton rounds. I use these for toner and to remove eye makeup. I almost always have backups because I go thru these pretty regularly.
- SooAE bubble sheet mask – I really liked this mask but it didnt fit my face right and kept sliding down. I believe I got this in a Walmart Beauty Box.
- Ulta Cooling Aloe Vera eye mask – I LOVED these. I have a couple more to use but I havent been able to find them again on Ultas website or Id have more.
- Sephora red clay mask – They claim there are 4 uses in these, but this seemed to last forever. I did not like the red clay as much as the yellow however.
- Sephora yellow clay mask – See previous. I liked this one more than the red. I guess my skin needed the toning more than the energizing.
- Loreal Pure Clay Mask (red) – I REALLY liked this. I think I pulled these out of a magazine. This did wonders for my skin and I will purchase once I am out of masks.
- Loreal Pure Clay Mask (charcoal) – I REALLY loved this! This is comparable to the Glam Glow Supermud in my opinion. I will purchase once I am out of masks.
- Loreal Revitalift moisturizer – I forced myself to use it. I hated this moisturizer. I have half of this left but I cant stand it so Im decluttering.
- Clinique Take the Day off makeup remover – I love this stuff. Ive received some from Sephora play boxes and others from point perks but I always use it up! Once I get thru some of the micellar waters I have, this is on the list to purchase.
- L’Occitane Relaxing Shower Gel – This was nice to use but I dont think its worth the price. This was in my Advent calendar from last year.
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil – I received this one in a Sephora Play box and I LOVE this stuff. I keep getting small bottles, but I will be purchasing a full size sometime in the future. My skin really improved using this. This was also in my Halloween Project Pan.
- Kate Somerville Exfoikate – This item was also in my Halloween Project Pan. This stuff is intense! I never was able to keep it on my skin as long as recommended. I have a foil packet that I wasnt able to finish also in that project, but I will be using it soon.
- L’Occitane Ultra Thirst Gel Moisturizer – This stuff felt nice on my skin but as someone with oily skin, I think it was too much for me. Im glad I tried it and used it up, but it won’t be a purchase. This was also in my Halloween Project Pan.
- Pantene shampoo – I did not like this shampoo. I decluttered the conditioner that came with this because I hated it so much.
- Real Techniques buffer brush – This brush literally fell apart while washing it. I might have had it 2 years.
- Moschino Fresh Coture perfume – I loved this perfume and just bought a rollerball during the VIB sale at Sephora!
- Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume – I prefer Daisy Dream over this but Im glad I used up the sample.
VAPE RELATED EMPTIES
- TMAXX No Frills Vanilla Mint Candy – I love this juice. It tastes like a white tic tac. I already have a 120 ml bottle open and in use.
- Fuzion Vapor Endless Summer – I bought this for my 5 year vape-a-versary and decided to finish it up before it ‘expired’. Its a strawberry lemonade and its one of the flavors I vaped that helped me quit smoking.
- Lemon Twist pink punch lemonade – I really liked this and this is m second bottle, but I dont think I would get it again. My tongue seemed to stop tasting it about halfway thru this bottle.
- The Cake Shoppe Pound it – This is a fantastic lemon pound cake flavor. I am already halfway finished a larger bottle.
- Hulk Tears – This is a watermelon vape that I LOVED. I believe these are my second and third bottle of this juice. I did like it but I think Ill wait until spring to get it again.
Were you able to finish anything last month?