Last year I decided to do a traditional Project 10 Pan and as of May, I have finished 10 products!!!
If you forgot, I have finished the:
- MUFE Primer
- UD Naked Basics (Foxy) shade
- UD Naked Basics (WOS) shade
- MUFE Foundation Sample
- Essence Make Me Brow
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick (Rosegold)
- Stila Glitter and Glow (Kitten)
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Marc Jacobs Highliner
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Foundation
I am beyond thrilled that I was able to finish these products!
I havent finished any other project pan products since May even though I have tried. I took a month off of panning, especially since my Spring into Summer project was a complete fail.
And Im back with a ‘NEW” Project 10 Pan that will hopefully be as successful as the first half of the year.
The products I will be working on are (some have been rolled back into this project):
- Ulta eye primer*
- Mac Oil Control Lotion*
- Becca First Light Priming Filter*
- Essence Make Me Brow
- Laura Geller Lip Strip
- Sephora Lip Balm
- BareMinerals Concealer
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
- Elf Brow Wax*
- BareMinerals Lasting Line
- *Denotes prior project inclusion
Have you been actively panning this year? Have you been successful?
(Ignore the weird graph below)
I cannot believe it is already April! This year is flying by.
I have really been trying to use up all of my old deluxe samples and foil packets that have been accumulating the past couple of years.
This month I was able to finish up a makeup ‘foil’, 2 body wash deluxe sample bottles, a shampoo sample, two face masks, a cleanser and a deodorant sample! I also finished off three perfume samples – one was even put in a recent project!
This months empties total is $112.99!
What did you finish up last month? Did you recently use up a difficult product?
EDIT: This post was sitting in my drafts instead of being posted last week. Because of this ‘snafu’ I will be adding the post that would have been posted today on Thursday.
I decided that I really have to get down and finish some of my older items in my collection. The best way is to put these products into a project.
The 10 items I have chosen to finish are:
- Urban Decay Naked Basics (Foxy) – I use this to set my eyeshadow primer. Ive actually repressed this.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics (WOS) – I also use this to set my eyeshadow primer.
- Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Perfecting Primer – I LOVE this primer. I just purchased a full size in the Ulta sale, so I need to finish this one up. Its also my oldest primer I have.
- Make Up Forever Step 1 Primer – I received this in a Sephora play box awhile ago. I do like this primer, but not enough to get a full size.
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation – I received this sample in a Sephora Play and it matches me pretty well in the summer. I dont really tan, but my face does go up a shade. I might have a handful of applications left.
- It Cosmetics CC+ – This stuff is magic. It matches me perfectly. I might have a few uses left, and once I get thru my other foundations, I would consider purchasing this and I dont even wear full coverage foundations!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick (Rose Gold) – I received this in a Sephora Play and love it. Id like to finish this and a few other sticks before purchasing another.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon – This is a GREAT eyeliner. It does NOT budge in my waterline. I really want others in this line, but I have a ton of eyeliners to finish first.
- Essense Make Me Brow – I love this and it fits into almost any budget! I have a few other brow gels to get thru, but this is one of the staples in my collection.
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Shadow (Kitten Karma) – I became a fan of glitter because of this! I have purchased others in this line and would definitely get another one of this shade when I finish it. There isnt a lot left in this small sample so it should be simple to finish.
Are you doing a Project 10 Pan? What will you be trying to finish?