I love panning projects where entire communities come together and participate. This one is no exception. This project was created by Jacquelyn Lovene on youtube (Jacquelyn Lovene). There are loads of other channels as well as instagram accounts participating in this project.
Since I am not actively panning anything at the moment, I decided it would be a perfect time to see if I could get thru some of my deluxe sized and almost-finished skin care items.
In no particular order:
- Strivectin Eye Serum – I love this stuff but its now the oldest eye serum I have. I use this mainly in the mornings.
- Origins Gin-Zing Eye Cream – I started using this at night but stopped out of pure laziness.
- GlamGlow Volcasmic Moisterizer – This is the second or third deluxe sample Ive received in a Sephora Play Box. I opened this right after I got my facial because I needed the extra moisture, and now that the weather is cooling down, it won’t look too greasy on my skin.
- Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask – This was previously in another skin care project but I couldn’t finish it before the weather got hot. Im about half way thru this deluxe sample.
- BareMinerals Skinlongetivity Vital Power Infusion Serum – I LOVE this serum. Im working thru some other serum samples along with using this, but it definitely will be re-purchased.
- Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer – I like the Jergens version of this more but I probably only have a couple of uses left in this. Ill be glad to see it go.
- Delectable Lotion – This claims to be a body lotion, but my skin needs more moisture than this lotion can give me, so Ive been using it as a hand lotion. Im about a third of the way thru this, but Id like to have this gone by the end of the year.
- Lush Volcano Foot Mask (sample and full size) – My full size has a Use By date of September 27th on it, so I need to really finish this up. Its almost November now!
- Peel off masks Freeman – I have two of these. One is halfway used the other hasnt been opened. Im working on the Sweet Tea & Lemon and I have a Renewing Cucumber.
- Purlisse Charcoal and Licorice Sheet Mask & Flashpatch Eye Hydrogels – Im not a fan of sheet masks but I received this in a subscription box and because the weather has changed a bit, this won’t make me too oily.
- Fresh Umbrian Clay mask & Glam Glow Supermud mask (I have 3 of these) – I prefer this type of mask. I really need to start using the masks I have so I can experiment with some others out there.
- Exfoliants – Real Chemistry 3 minute peel, Skin Inc peel, and Hanalei powder cleanser – These have been sitting around and need to be used up. I think I might have used the deluxe samples once. As with the masks, I want to use these up and move onto other products.
Are you trying to finish up anything before the end of the year?
This year I resolved to completely use up the products in my collection, and that includes the samples Ive been getting in my subscription boxes.
I think I did a great job using up all of the things for the first month!
- Futerer Shampoo & Conditioner – I did not like these. They did not lather enough for my liking and the scent was over-powering.
- Loreal Volume Filler Shampoo – I didnt mind this shampoo, but I didnt see a difference between this and my regular shampoo.
- Covergirl Mascara – This is my second favorite drug store mascara. This ended up drying out on me.
- Ulta Mascara Primer – I dont like using mascara primers. This came in a kit of primers I purchased back in August.
- BareMinerals Lash Domination (2 Deluxe samples) – Its a wetter mascara. I liked using these once the formula dried a bit.
- BareMinerals Mineral Veil – This is my FAVORITE powder to set my foundation.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation (3 samples from Sephora) – I got these samples to try the foundation. I ended up purchasing the full size. (Its a great foundation for oily skin, but it does tend to oxidize about a shade darker)
- Laneige BB Cushion Foundation – I got this in a Target Beauty Box and I disliked it. Even the light shade I was sent was too dark for me and it made me look incredibly oily.
- Garnier Makeup Removing Wipes – They removed my makeup, but I like the Neutrogena brand better.
- Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads – I got these in a Walmart or Target Beauty Box. I did not like these but they did remove my eye makeup. I prefer a cotton pad with micellar water.
- Vasanti Brighten Up Exfoliator – I did enjoy using this cleanser, but I prefer the Clean and Clear exfoliating cleanser more.
- Dr Brandt Microderm Abrasion Cleanser – I did like this but the tube was only half full.
- Marcela Moisturizing Gel – I did like this moisturizer but not enough to replace my current favorite.
- Organic Surge Eye Gel – This did nothing for my undereye area.
- Elemis Marine Cream – This cream was FANTASTIC and the scent was nice even though I do not like or enjoy floral scents. However, this stuff is expensive.
- Dr Lips Miracle Balm – I did not enjoy this and it was difficult to work with.
- Shine On SuperGoop – I did not enjoy this and it wasnt worth working to empty completely.
- Strivectin Neck Cream – Best Neck Cream EVER!
- Ulta Setting Spray – I really like the Ulta brand. It works to keep my makeup in place during the day. I have repurchased.
- Loreal Revitalift Foil Packet – Ive used about 7 of these this year and I dont know why I just dont pass them on.
- Maddscope – I go through 100 mls of this juice a month. LOVE it!
- Deadline – Limeade and Abetting – I really like this juice. This was my first bottle but it won’t be the last. As soon as I finish my 120ml bottle of POH juice, Ill re-order this one.
Time to look at my trash!