April is almost here so I decided to get an early start on a new seasonal project pan. This one will go until June 21st.
The products Ill be using in this project have been used at least once.
- Anastasia Brow Definer – I have about an inch and a half of product left. Ive been using this for a majority of the last year. Im hoping to use it up.
- Caudalie Resveratrol moisturizer – Ive used this twice and am hoping to finish it up. I got this in a Sephora Play box sometime last year.
- Drunk Elephant Night Serum – I just started using this and figured it would last about a month. I got this in a Sephora skin care favorite sets for Christmas.
- Marcelle mascara – I believe this came from a Sephora Play. I just started using this in conjunction with the other mascara in this project.
- Marc Jacobs mascara – This also came from a Sephora Play box. This is the mascara almost everyone loves. I just opened this to use in this project.
- Dr Jart Cicapair cream – I used this cream once (right after a chemical peel). And I wanted to use it up before summer because my skin is the oiliest during summer.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid treatment – I received this in a Sephora Play box and have used it once or twice.
- Kate Somerville Retinol eye cream – Ive used this a handful of times and Im not sure if I like it or not. Id like to use it up.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – I think I got this in a Walmart Beauty Box. I havent opened it yet, but Ive used it before and enjoyed it.
- Mario Badescu facial spray – Im about half way thru this spray and would like to use it up so I can enjoy the lavender spray.
Are you doing a seasonal project pan?
Are you getting ready for summer?
With the completion of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty, I thought I would share with you the items I purchased, as well as share items I purchased from an Ulta Grand Opening in my area.
I really only ‘needed’ the Anastasia Brow Wiz and thats the only item I picked up from the sale, but I did get some items I had been waiting to buy.
The Brow Wiz was on sale for $9.50 which is a HUGE deal, so I picked up two. The Clinique trio was on sale for $9.75 ($10 off) so I got that as well. I love that gel moisturizer. I was in need of two new nail files (I use one for my toes and the other for my finger nails) and the Dionis hand cream is my favorite and it was 2 for $4.99 and they are regularly $3.49 each. The Essense mascaras were buy 1 get one half off, and I had been wanting to try them for awhile so I got those too!
I also qualified for this sample bag since my order was above a certain amount.
As you can see, it was filled with LOTS of goodies!
And then this weekend, we had a local Ulta Grand Opening. Unfortunately we didnt get there early enough to be one of the first one hundred customers (We were like 120th) but I did pick up a couple things Ive had my eye on.
Someone sent me an email to tell me that Clean & Clear still made the Morning Burst cleaner so I was able to get that. We will see if it lives up to the one Im currently finishing up. I also got the full size of the Mario Badescu seaweed cleansing soap. I really enjoyed the sample I used up in my project pan. I pulled the trigger on a lotion/body mist combo that someone had told me was fantastic, plus Ulta was buy 1 get one half off. I also saw this really cute Z-Palette that was a collab between Z-Palette and Ulta and its PINK! Its been out of stock online, but I saw it in store and had to pick it up.
Did you pick up anything during the 21 Days of Beauty Sale?