My apologies to those who were expecting a post last week. Its always crazy around the 4th of July for us.
Last month I concentrated on perfume and foil samples. I was able to finish 4 of my perfume samples and many skincare foils.
This months empties total is $70.39!!
Did you finish anything last month?
For July I am going to be concentrating on finishing up a lot of the deluxe sized face masks I had begun for the May Mask Challenge.
Are you like me and accumulate foil samples? I seem to just put most of them in a drawer – almost never to be seen again.
In the past few years, I have given some samples that weren’t for me to those who might have some use for them, or I have included them into my Poshmark/Mercari sales.
But I really need to use the foil samples I kept because some of these samples have been sitting in a drawer for over a year and might be very close to expiration. I have decided that I will not be obtaining any more samples until all the foil samples have been used up.
As you can see in the photo below – I have several high end foil samples. Some of the brands pictured below include: Algenist, Milk, Mac, Elemis, Clinique, Glamglow. I will be working these into my daily routine until they are all finished.
Do you make it a point to use up the foil samples you get with your orders?
I dont usually post on Saturdays, but I missed posting this yesterday.
Here are my thoughts on my March empties:
- Garner Micellar Water – I love this stuff! I use it to remove my eye makeup with a cotton round. I have already purchased a replacement.
- Eyeko Fat Eyeliner – I had this in a MakeUp Use Up for this year. I received this in a Birchbox and while I enjoyed using it, I would not repurchased because I prefer other brands.
- Eyeko Eyeliner – I had this in a MakeUp Use Up for this year. I got this item in a Birchbox and I did enjoy using it, but I would not repurchase because there are other brands I prefer.
- Elf Eyeliner – This is another item I had in a Makeup Use Up for this year. This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I have not repurchased, because I am trying out another Elf eyeliner that many people rave about.
- Dionis hand cream (White Jasmine and Shea) – I love this hand cream. This moisturizes my skin and smells fantastic. I have already repurchased.
- Mane and Tail shampoo – I hated this shampoo. It seemed to tangle my very short hair and I did not enjoy the scent.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara – My holy grail mascara. I love the wand and you can’t beat the price. I already have a replacement.
- Milk Mascara – I received this in a beauty box and ended up really liking the way it performed. I would consider repurchasing.
- Scope Juice (MaddScope) – I am always buying this stuff. Its my favorite e-juice.
- ROC Neck Cream – I had this in a project pan. Im glad I finished it because it smelled horrible.
- Mac Prep and Prime – I had his in a project pan. I love using this in cooler months and I would definitely repurchase if I didnt have a bunch of samples to always use.
- Pack of cotton rounds – I use these with my Micellar Water to remove my eye makeup. I have repurchased.
- Alterna Caviar Shampoo and Conditioner – I liked the way these smelled but I saw no difference in my hair. Foil packets dont always give you the best results since you might get two uses out of them.
- Matrix Biolage Recover Shampoo and Conditioner – I really dont have much of an opinion on these except that the shampoo has a better scent than the conditioner.
So those were my empties for the month of March. Im actually impressed at how many samples Ive been able to move out of my collection already this year.
Did you finish any items?