I had no idea how much skincare I used up this past month! Unfortunately, there are no makeup empties.
- Cotton Rounds – As usual, I have a pack of cotton rounds. I use these for toner and to remove eye makeup. I almost always have backups because I go thru these pretty regularly.
- SooAE bubble sheet mask – I really liked this mask but it didnt fit my face right and kept sliding down. I believe I got this in a Walmart Beauty Box.
- Ulta Cooling Aloe Vera eye mask – I LOVED these. I have a couple more to use but I havent been able to find them again on Ultas website or Id have more.
- Sephora red clay mask – They claim there are 4 uses in these, but this seemed to last forever. I did not like the red clay as much as the yellow however.
- Sephora yellow clay mask – See previous. I liked this one more than the red. I guess my skin needed the toning more than the energizing.
- Loreal Pure Clay Mask (red) – I REALLY liked this. I think I pulled these out of a magazine. This did wonders for my skin and I will purchase once I am out of masks.
- Loreal Pure Clay Mask (charcoal) – I REALLY loved this! This is comparable to the Glam Glow Supermud in my opinion. I will purchase once I am out of masks.
- Loreal Revitalift moisturizer – I forced myself to use it. I hated this moisturizer. I have half of this left but I cant stand it so Im decluttering.
- Clinique Take the Day off makeup remover – I love this stuff. Ive received some from Sephora play boxes and others from point perks but I always use it up! Once I get thru some of the micellar waters I have, this is on the list to purchase.
- L’Occitane Relaxing Shower Gel – This was nice to use but I dont think its worth the price. This was in my Advent calendar from last year.
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil – I received this one in a Sephora Play box and I LOVE this stuff. I keep getting small bottles, but I will be purchasing a full size sometime in the future. My skin really improved using this. This was also in my Halloween Project Pan.
- Kate Somerville Exfoikate – This item was also in my Halloween Project Pan. This stuff is intense! I never was able to keep it on my skin as long as recommended. I have a foil packet that I wasnt able to finish also in that project, but I will be using it soon.
- L’Occitane Ultra Thirst Gel Moisturizer – This stuff felt nice on my skin but as someone with oily skin, I think it was too much for me. Im glad I tried it and used it up, but it won’t be a purchase. This was also in my Halloween Project Pan.
- Pantene shampoo – I did not like this shampoo. I decluttered the conditioner that came with this because I hated it so much.
- Real Techniques buffer brush – This brush literally fell apart while washing it. I might have had it 2 years.
- Moschino Fresh Coture perfume – I loved this perfume and just bought a rollerball during the VIB sale at Sephora!
- Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume – I prefer Daisy Dream over this but Im glad I used up the sample.
VAPE RELATED EMPTIES
- TMAXX No Frills Vanilla Mint Candy – I love this juice. It tastes like a white tic tac. I already have a 120 ml bottle open and in use.
- Fuzion Vapor Endless Summer – I bought this for my 5 year vape-a-versary and decided to finish it up before it ‘expired’. Its a strawberry lemonade and its one of the flavors I vaped that helped me quit smoking.
- Lemon Twist pink punch lemonade – I really liked this and this is m second bottle, but I dont think I would get it again. My tongue seemed to stop tasting it about halfway thru this bottle.
- The Cake Shoppe Pound it – This is a fantastic lemon pound cake flavor. I am already halfway finished a larger bottle.
- Hulk Tears – This is a watermelon vape that I LOVED. I believe these are my second and third bottle of this juice. I did like it but I think Ill wait until spring to get it again.
Were you able to finish anything last month?
My apologies for the delay in posts. For some reason, when I draft a post, it doesnt publish them the first go-around.
I feel like I did not finish a lot up in September, but I did manage to finish some full size items, so thats a win in my book.
- Tresemme Reverse System Shampoo and Conditioner – I received this from Influenster about 2 years ago, and it took me forever to get thru. I was not impressed by this and conditioning my hair before shampooing did not make sense some times. The shampoo smelled nice but I would not purchase.
- Isoprophyl Alcohol – I use this stuff for everything. I sanitize my makeup, vape stuff as well as use this to clean the glass in my home. Ive already purchased and began using the next bottle.
- OPI Avojuice Sweet Lemon Sage body lotion – I LOVE this lotion so much! I even cut it up to use every last bit. I purchased 3 of these at the time, so Im working on one and have one still for back up.
- Cotton Rounds – I get these from the dollar store. I mostly use these to get off my eye makeup. I always have backups.
- Anna Sui perfume sample – I believe I received this back when I still got Birchbox. I did not care for it but I did finish the sample.
- Amore Pacific moisturizer – I put this in my Halloween Project Pan and Im happy to say that its done. If I had dry skin, this would be a great moisturizer.
- Mario Badescu Night Cream – This was also in my Halloween Project Pan. I did like using this as a night cream, but its more suited for those with dry skin.
- Sunday Riley CEO Serum – This was also an item in my Halloween Project Pan. Im still using the CEO moisturizer from this line. I was not impressed with this serum, but its a foil packet and its difficult to determine what something like this does for your skin with one or two uses.
- Strivectin Neck Cream – I LOVE this! I have a small sample to get thru but its a definite repurchase. I love what using this has done for the appearance of my neck wrinkles.
- Color Pop Super Shock Shadow in Glow – I LOVED this shadow. It was great for no makeup days to just put on my lid to brighten the appearance of my eyes. Unfortunately, this dried up.
- BareMinerals Lash Domination mascara – I like both versions of this mascara but the wand on this variation suits my eye shape better. I would purchase once Im done with the mascaras I have on hand.
- Benefit They’re Real mascara – I liked this the first couple of times I used it, but it seemed to get really gloopy. By about a month into using this, it because super difficult to work with.
- Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleanser – I ended up using this cleanser in the shower as a short face wash because it made my skin feel super tight. This did not remove my makeup. Odd because their regular micellar water does a fine job at removing my makeup.
- Claritin Ready Tabs – Already repurchased because Im allergic to living.
- Mac eye shadow remover – I like getting these as add ons when I make my purchases. I go between loving this and hating it. I do not have any more of these in my collection.
- Sephora eye makeup remover – LOVE this. Its a great affordable eye makeup remover. I would repurchase if I did not have the Neutrogena brand as back ups.
- Glam Glow SuperMud mask – LOVE this mask and I would purchase once I go thru the ton of masks I have on hand.
- TMaxx Vanilla Bourbon Custard – This is not a flavor I thought Id ever like but here I am – done a 120 ml bottle. I would repurchase but as with everything else, I have other juices to finish.
- Deadline Limeaid and Abetting – This was my last bottle. Right now there aren’t making it anymore and Im truly sad about it. Come back POH juices!!!
What were you able to finish?
EDIT: This post was sitting in my drafts instead of being posted last week. Because of this ‘snafu’ I will be adding the post that would have been posted today on Thursday.
I decided that I really have to get down and finish some of my older items in my collection. The best way is to put these products into a project.
The 10 items I have chosen to finish are:
- Urban Decay Naked Basics (Foxy) – I use this to set my eyeshadow primer. Ive actually repressed this.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics (WOS) – I also use this to set my eyeshadow primer.
- Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Perfecting Primer – I LOVE this primer. I just purchased a full size in the Ulta sale, so I need to finish this one up. Its also my oldest primer I have.
- Make Up Forever Step 1 Primer – I received this in a Sephora play box awhile ago. I do like this primer, but not enough to get a full size.
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation – I received this sample in a Sephora Play and it matches me pretty well in the summer. I dont really tan, but my face does go up a shade. I might have a handful of applications left.
- It Cosmetics CC+ – This stuff is magic. It matches me perfectly. I might have a few uses left, and once I get thru my other foundations, I would consider purchasing this and I dont even wear full coverage foundations!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick (Rose Gold) – I received this in a Sephora Play and love it. Id like to finish this and a few other sticks before purchasing another.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon – This is a GREAT eyeliner. It does NOT budge in my waterline. I really want others in this line, but I have a ton of eyeliners to finish first.
- Essense Make Me Brow – I love this and it fits into almost any budget! I have a few other brow gels to get thru, but this is one of the staples in my collection.
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Shadow (Kitten Karma) – I became a fan of glitter because of this! I have purchased others in this line and would definitely get another one of this shade when I finish it. There isnt a lot left in this small sample so it should be simple to finish.
Are you doing a Project 10 Pan? What will you be trying to finish?
Its been a difficult summer, and its been difficult to finish products.
Here are the items I did manage to finish:
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream – I love this stuff. It smells fabulous and has a light shimmer. I did repurchase.
- Baby wipes – I use these to wipe my handbags down. I always have backups.
- Shisheido cotton pads – I get these as a ‘treat’ for my toner, but I mainly use these as my wicks for vaping.
- 5 ml Nitrile disposable gloves – I use these when I color my hair. I have gloves but not this brand. I would repurchase these tho. (They are from Harbor Freight)
- Skin & Co cleansing cream – I did not like this cleanser. I would not repurchase.
- Pharmacy Honey Drop Moisturizer – I did not like this moisturizer and would not repurchase.
- Sephora brush cleaner – I like using this. It does clean my brushes, and is relatively inexpensive. I already have backups.
- Loreal Hydrafresh Toner – I really like this toner, and every now and then I try another brand and compare it to this. I have repurchased.
- Degree deodorant – I use this brand because it works. I have repurchased.
- ‘Tinkle’ eyebrow tweezers – I have 6 more of these to use. They are ok and would not repurchase.
- Clinique facial cleanser – I really have no opinion on this cleanser. I get them in kits when I buy the Clinique moisturizer I like. I have another that Im working on currently but would not go out of my way to purchase.
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – Ive gone from not liking this cleaner to liking it. I have another that came in a kit with Good Genes.
- Sephora face mask – I love these. They claim its good for 4 uses, but I get alot more. I have a bunch of different types of these to use, but I would repurchase.
- Savage Juice – I cant remember the exact flavor name but I did like this. It was a raspberry lime juice and I would repurchase.
- Vaping Watch Monkey Spunk – I really liked this juice and would repurchase.
Did you finish anything last month?
Many apologies for my absence but there was a death in the family and I felt the need to take a break.
With that out of the way, here are my June empties.
- Assured Cotton Rounds – I use these all the time. I get these from my dollar store and I already have back ups.
- OPI Avojuice (sweet lemon sage) lotion – I LOVE this stuff. It smells fantastic and really sinks into the skin. Im already almost done another bottle.
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub – I alternate between the Coconut Lime and regular shea. I love this stuff because its not to rough but also rough enough to exfoliate.
- Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and Conditioner – I get these samples all the time. I really do not like these and would not purchase.
- Becca First Light primer (purple side) – I only used the first light because I dont need the extra glow with my oily skin. I did like this and have several samples of these.
- Claritin Ready Tabs – I take these for my allergies. I already have another box because August (rag weed and trees).
- Aurora eyeliner – I got this in a Birchbox or Ipsy and had this in a project pan. It was a decent enough eyeliner but I wouldnt go out of my way to buy it.
- Makeup Forever eyeliner – I really like these eyeliners. They are one of my favorite formulas. I would repurchase if I didnt have all the liners I already have on hand.
- Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream – I do like this eye cream but Ive found several others that I like more. Would not repurchase.
- Essense Make Me Brow – I really like this formula. Its similar to the Benefit one for a fraction of the cost. I have repurchased.
- Loreal Pure Clay cleanser – I got this sample from Ulta IIRC and found it to be a nice dupe for the Glam Glow brand. I purchased the full size after trying this.
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb – I received this perfume sample in a Sephora Play and really liked it. I would repurchase once I finish off some perfumes I have in my collection.
- Makeup Forever Velvet Mat Foundation sample – I liked this foundation and would purchase in the winter when my skin isnt as oily as it is now.
- Marc Jacobs remarkable foundation sample – This color matched me ok. Ive tried other shades that didnt work as well. I would purchase.
- Tarte concealer – I accidentally thought this was a foundation sample but it worked great. I ended up getting a foundation sample from Sephora to try out of the Amazonian Clay foundation.
- Clinique gel moisturizer – I LOVE this moisturizer. I have some samples to get thru but its almost always in my rotation.
- 2 Mac Next to Nothing foundation samples – I really like this foundation but I prefer the powder.
- Sephora scrub – I use these when I take off face masks. I tend to go thru them every 6 months. I have repurchased.
- T-Maxx No Frills Vanilla bourbon Custard – I really liked this juice and have purchased it in a 120 ml bottle.
- This bottle came from Twisted 420s line but I cant remember the flavor. I would not repurchase.
- Lemon Twist Pink Punch Lemonade – I did like it and have repurchased another 60 ml bottle.
Did you finish anything up?
I can hardly believe its already June! And, as always, Im sharing all of the products I finished up in May. I feel like I finished up alot of things in comparison to prior months.
- Cotton Rounds – I get these from my local dollar store. I usually get 2 or 3 packs at a time.
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap – I love this cleanser. I purchased this after trying a deluxe sample. I purchased two from Ulta because they had a special double points offer.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray – This item was in my project pan. I bought this to try out after hearing everyone online love it. Unfortunately Im not a fan of the scent. I did purchase another facial spray, but its the lavender variation.
- Sephora Micellar Water (Charcoal) – I got this from the sale section on Sephoras site. I do have two other bottles, but one is coconut and another is a lemon (I think). I did like it but the charcoal was a bit intense.
- Clarins Lotion – I used this as a hand lotion and enjoyed it, but after seeing how expensive it is, I won’t be repurchasing.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Moisturizer – I had this in my latest project pan. I received this in a Sephora Play box. I didnt see any improvement in my skin. I won’t repurchase.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – I love this. I have not purchased a full size because Im still working thru lotions I have in my collection. Im glad I finished this because it was in my latest project pan.
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen – This stuff was INCREDIBLE! I have another sample to use. I want to purchase but its pretty expensive.
- Algenist Sleeping Pack – This was the best night moisturizer Ive ever used. It is currently in my wish list.
- Ban deodorant – Two words-HATED it! Wont repurchase but I did use it up. Thank goodness I stopped getting Target Beauty Boxes.
- Skin Inc Exfoliator – I got this in a Sephora Play Box and did not like it at all. Personally, I think this is a gimmick.
- Hydra-C Eye Cream – I did like this, but I won’t be purchasing because I have one full size BareMinerals eye cream and a couple other samples to work thru.
- Korres Foaming Cream Cleanser – I did not like this cleanser and do not think its worth the price.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes – These two samples make me really like this product. I think the one I received in my Sephora Play (and recently finished) might have been old. The smell and consistency of these two foil packets was different from the tube. I purchased the Clay Cleanser and Good Genes pack from Sephora and have already started using it.
- Boscia Black Cleanser – I really like this cleanser and have purchased a full size.
- Essense Make me Brow – I liked this. It controls the unruly brows while adding some fullness. Ive already repurchased.
- Holly Berry Eyebrow Serum – I started using this but forgot about it and its expired now. I would not repurchase because I did not see any difference in brow growth.
- Marc Jacobs Mascara – This was one of the products in my project pan. The brush was too big on my lashes and I thought the formula was too wet and heavy for me. I can see why others like it, but its not for me.
- Marcelle Mascara – This was another item that was in my project pan. The wand on this was interesting and I liked the formula. I would repurchase but I have alot of mascaras to work thru first.
- Stila Stay all Day Eyeliner – I really did like this and it seemed to last awhile before finally drying out. Its something I might repurchase in the future.
- Bumble and Bumble Hair Oil – I got this as a sample from Sephora but the packaging on this made the product hard to work with without making a mess. I have a deluze sample from a 250 or 500 point perk that I will try.
- Dr Jart Water Drop Moisturizer – This was another sample I asked for in Sephora. I did not like this moisturizer at all, and am decluttering it.
- Ulta Bronzer – This bronzer is my of my oldest products and it crumbles every time I opened the palette I had it in. Decluttering. I would purchase another bronzer from Ulta in the future.
- Ulta Blush – This blush is my of my oldest products and it crumbles every time I opened the palette I had it in. Decluttering. I would purchase another blush from Ulta in the future.
- Palladio Eyeshadow Palette – This is another old makeup item that I am decluttering. I recently tried using it and it was difficult to work with and have show up. I would purchase another palette from Palladio. I get Palladio makeup from Sallys.
- Deadline Limeaid and Abetting – I love this juice but have not repurchased due to trying other juices.
- Fuzion Vapor Poison Apple – I bought this for my 5 year vape-a-versary because it was a juice I vaped back in 2013. Its still as good as I remember.
- TMaxx Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut – I liked this more than I thought I would. It needs to steep about a month for best flavor.
- TMaxx Vanilla Mint Candy – This tastes like tic tacs. So good. I bought a 100 ml bottle!
- TMaxx Vanilla Creme Filled Doughnut – I liked this more than the lemon version which surprised me. I havent repurchased yet, but I plan on getting it soon!
- Not Too Shabby Like a Sir – This juice is incredibly good! Its a coil gunker. I will repurchase!
- Scope MaddScope – Saving the best for last! I have repurchased. I dont even like real iced oatmeal cookies!
What did you finish up last month?
Sorry for my lack of posts the last couple of weeks. I had an allergic reaction to something I ate as well as a skin care product and I was down for the count. Everything is better now.
Now, onto what I used up in the month of April! I did not finish alot of things because I couldn’t put any products on my face after a reaction to a product that I am decluttering.
- Isopropyl Alcohol – I use this to sanitize my powder products, as well as clean up vape gear. I do already have another.
- Philosophy micro delivery face wash – I got this at one of Ultas 21 days of beauty sales and it lasted about a year of semi-regular use. While I did enjoy using it, there are other face washes I like much better.
- L’occitane shower cream – I got this in my Advent Calendar. I did enjoy it, but I like other body washes more.
- L’occitane shampoo – I had three of these and I believe I only have one more left. Its an ok shampoo. I dont think Id purchase it tho.
- Dove body polish – I got this sample in a Pinch me box. It was ok but I did not like the smell or the way it rinsed off. I like my Tree Hut scrubs much more.
- Vibrant Sexy hair hairspray – I only used this twice and the nozzle broke. I have no opinion on this product due to a lack of use.
- Sephora eye makeup remover – I love this stuff and I love getting it as a point perk or in my Sephora Play box. I cant remember which one this one is from. I would purchase.
- Cotton rounds – I get these at my dollar store and I always have 2 or 3 backups.
- Drunk Elephant TLC night serum – I got this from Sephora (either in my play box or in a skin care kit) I got about a months use from this sample. I did enjoy it, but the price on this product is high.
- Living Proof no frizz shampoo and conditioner – This was okay, and I have more samples of this shampoo and conditioner. I dont think Id purchase because I didnt see a difference in my hair.
- Klorane shampoo and conditioner – I really did not like these at all. I thought it made my hair feel slimy and I did not enjoy the smell.
- Sunday Riley good genes – I liked the results but not the smell. If it weren’t so expensive I would purchase.
- Kate Somerville eye cream – I did not like the consistency of this eye cream. I also did not see any improvements over some other eye creams Ive used.
- LOC shadow stick – This should have been in last months empties, but I somehow over looked it. I really did like using this and would purchase more if they were easy to find at a retailer I already frequent. I think I got this in a Birchbox and I also believe this was part of the Tati-LOC collaboration that fell thru.
- Dr Jart Cicapair tiger grass cream – I am decluttering this item because I had some type of reaction to it.
- Gucci Bamboo sample – I love this perfume and have a rollerball of it. I really enjoy it when I get samples of scents I love!
- Replica Beachwalk sample – I got this in a Sephora play box and loved it instantly. I did end up getting a rollerball of it. It works so nice with the Bum Bum Cream!
- YSL Mon paris sample – Another perfume sample I got in a Sephora play box and instantly loved. I have a travel size spray of this one!
- SOO AE face mask – I think I received this in a Target Beauty Box a while ago and when I had the reaction to the Dr Jart cream, I used this to calm my skin down.
- Found Coconut Sheet Mask – I used this face mask when my face had the reaction to the Dr Jart cream. I do not remember where I got it from tho.
- Slimfast Boosters – I think I got these from Pinch me. They were really good but I could eat 100 of them!
- Tasty Vapor ~ Geoffs Blend – This e-liquid tasted like Juicy Fruit Gum. I wanted to just finish this up and get rid of it because just like Juicy Fruit, the flavor did not last.
- T-Maxx No Frills Mls ~ White Chocolate Peanut Butter – This e-liquid in no way tasted like white chocolate peanut butter. I finished it up anyway.
(Italics: Project Pan Items)
Did you use up any products in April?