I have to say that I had a very good month of May. I was able to finish up several deluxe makeup and skin care products.
If you aren’t following my blog or my Instagram, you might not be aware that I am doing the May Mask Challenge by Lisa Stevens so this month of empties is a bit skin care heavy. My goal was to mask 15 times in May, but I managed to mask 24 days!
A major standout to me is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask! You can’t beat the price and it made my skin feel so moisturized. I have very oily skin and most masks just make my skin feel slimy, but the Neutrogena Hydro Boost mask was outstanding. The serum just sunk right into my skin and it did not slide around like others have. You HAVE to try it!
This months empties total is $97.90!!
Did you participate in the May Mask Challenge?
Before I post my October Empties, I wanted to post about starting a new project. I know I have a Project 10 Pan that I just started, but this one is going to be different. I realized as I was organizing things that I had a bunch of skin care I was neglecting to use up quick enough.
I came to the conclusion that I just dont mask enough. So, from now until New Years Eve, when I need skin care the most, I will be attempting to do a mask at least every other day.
I will be using up the oldest face masks in my collection and I hope to use most of what is pictured below by New Years Eve.
Will you join me in this project?
For some reason, I thought I finished more than this last month, but the proof is in the pudding-as they say.
Here are the products I finished:
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub – I dont go through these as often in the summer, but I always have a backup.
- White Could cotton balls – I used these mainly for nail polish. I have a backup but its the dollar store brand if I remember correctly.
- Neutrogena eye makeup remover – One of my favorite makeup removers. I do have a backup, but Im using some samples Ive received first.
- Clinique facial cleanser – I believe this is my last one. I would not repurchase. I like other facial cleansers better.
- Korres cleanser – I did not like this at all.
- Glam Glow Supercleanse – I liked this but I think Im allergic to something in it because my face gets swollen every time I use it.
- Skin & Co truffle eye cream – This was ok. I prefer other eye gels/creams to this.
- Sephora brush cleanser – I love this stuff. Its a bit cheaper than the beauty blender cleanser and does a fine job cleaning my brushes.
- Cotton Rounds – I use these for toner and removing my eye makeup. I get them at the dollar store and I usually have backups.
- Erno Lazlo eye masks – I got these from Influenster to review and wanted a treat. I like these but I cant justify the cost.
- Covergirl Lashblast – Not my favorite Covergirl mascara, but I like it.
- Doucce <sp> mascara – This was a very wet formula that really coated the lashes, but it got way too goopy too quick.
- Ole Henriksen Night Gel – I did not like this.
- Bonine – I get motion sickness. Enough said.
- SKII Essense – This was too easy to use. Not enough of an improvement over my Loreal toner to justify the cost. Would not purchase. This was a project pan item.
- Sunday Riley CEO serum – I do not like this. I have another foil packet to finish in my current project pan.
- Origins Ginzing Moisturizer – This was ok. I wouldnt go out of my way to purchase. This was a project pan item.
- L’Occitane Divine Eyes – I liked this but its pricy. This was a project pan item.
- Clockwork Custard – not really my style of juice but it was alright. It was nice to try.
- Savage Marcellus (Lemon Tart) – I really liked this juice and the site always does sales, but never includes this juice in their bundles.
- Cloud Kiss – This is a juice from TiaVapes on youtube. It was a light strawberry cake batter. It was really good.
- The Cake Shoppe Pound It – OMG Lemon Pound cake in vape form! I can finally get that sweet tooth craving without adding the calories!
- ScopeJuice – Oatmeal Cookie wonderfulness 🙂 My readers know Ive been vaping this for a couple years now.
Did you finish anything last month?
February was the month of finishing up alot of odds and ends types of products.
Im actually surprised I finished all of this.
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub (Original Shea) – I love these scrubs and go between this scent and the coconut lime.
- Clinique Toner – I had this in my recent project pan. I do not like this toner and was glad it was a product I went thru quick.
- Steve Laurant Liquid Eyeliner – This was also in my recent project pan. It was a decent liquid eyeliner. If it were readily available, I would repurchase.
- Erno Lazlo Eye Serum Mask – I received these from Influenster and really liked them. I have a couple left to use. I dont think Id repurchase because I have eye masks that are less expensive.
- OPI Avojuice (Sweet Lemon Sage) – This is one of my most favorite lotions. It sinks in quickly and keeps my skin moisturized all day.
- Sunday Riley Martian Toner – Ive been wanting to try some Sunday Riley products but they are so expensive. I was glad when I was standing in a line at Sephora and the sales associates handed me these. All in all, I do not like this toner. (Its green – hence the name Martian)
- Pur Big Look Mascara – I did not like this mascara because the wand was too large for my eyes. Not only that, but it flaked an hour after application.
- Son & Park Beauty Water – I really liked this toner until I found out how much it cost. Im fine using my Loreal toner.
- Origins Plantscription Eye Cream – I liked this eye cream. It had a nice texture. This makes the list of eye creams I would repurchase.
- Mac Cleanse Off Oil – I like these samples from Mac. This oil works fine to remove eye makeup. I dont need to purchase since everytime I make an order from Mac, I toss this in my cart.
- Loccitane Shampoo & Conditioner – I received this in my advent calendar and I really enjoyed the scent. This did absolutely nothing for my hair, so I would not repurchase.
- Formula 10.0.5 Pores be Pure Mud Mask – This was another product from my project pan. I did not like this mask at all. I didnt like the scent and it irritated my skin — and theres not many things that do that.
- Ulta beauty sponge – This sponge looked a bit worse for wear. I have repurchased.
- Deadline Limeaid and Abetting 120 ml – One of my all day vapes.
- Scope Madd Scope 100 ml – My all day vape.
- Maddcatt Sweet Strawberry Lemon 30 ml – This is an older e-juice that I found in my ‘stash’ that I finished. I would not repurchase because strawberry liquids taste like soap to me now.
- TMaxx No Frills Lemon Pound Cake 30 ml – This was a good enough e-juice but I would not repurchase because it was not lemon-y enough for me.
- POH Mast Tea 30 ml – This is an older e-juice found in my stash that I just needed to finish before it went ‘bad’. I would repurchase, but I prefer that Limeaid and Abetting from the Deadline line more.
- Mighty Vapors Hulk Tears 60 ml – This is an excellent juice to mix things up. Its a watermelon based e-liquid. I actually have repurchased and am roughly halfway done that bottle.
Did you finish anything last month?