I have to say that I had a very good month of May. I was able to finish up several deluxe makeup and skin care products.
If you aren’t following my blog or my Instagram, you might not be aware that I am doing the May Mask Challenge by Lisa Stevens so this month of empties is a bit skin care heavy. My goal was to mask 15 times in May, but I managed to mask 24 days!
A major standout to me is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask! You can’t beat the price and it made my skin feel so moisturized. I have very oily skin and most masks just make my skin feel slimy, but the Neutrogena Hydro Boost mask was outstanding. The serum just sunk right into my skin and it did not slide around like others have. You HAVE to try it!
This months empties total is $97.90!!
Did you participate in the May Mask Challenge?
Spoiler alert: I just finished my Laura Mercier caviar stick I had in this project yesterday! So I need to add some products into my project pan.
Old items still to work on are:
- IT Cosmetics CC Foundation
- Stila Kitten Karma
- Marc Jacobs Eyeliner
- Elf tone powder
- ColourPop KathleenLights SS
- Elf Brow Wax
I am adding in:
- Tarte Mascara
- Ulta Eye Primer
- Mac Oil Control Lotion
- Sephora Lip Balm
I am making progress on several of these items and I am so excited to be using them!
Are you doing a rolling project pan? What products are in yours?
EDIT: This post was sitting in my drafts instead of being posted last week. Because of this ‘snafu’ I will be adding the post that would have been posted today on Thursday.
I decided that I really have to get down and finish some of my older items in my collection. The best way is to put these products into a project.
The 10 items I have chosen to finish are:
- Urban Decay Naked Basics (Foxy) – I use this to set my eyeshadow primer. Ive actually repressed this.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics (WOS) – I also use this to set my eyeshadow primer.
- Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Perfecting Primer – I LOVE this primer. I just purchased a full size in the Ulta sale, so I need to finish this one up. Its also my oldest primer I have.
- Make Up Forever Step 1 Primer – I received this in a Sephora play box awhile ago. I do like this primer, but not enough to get a full size.
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation – I received this sample in a Sephora Play and it matches me pretty well in the summer. I dont really tan, but my face does go up a shade. I might have a handful of applications left.
- It Cosmetics CC+ – This stuff is magic. It matches me perfectly. I might have a few uses left, and once I get thru my other foundations, I would consider purchasing this and I dont even wear full coverage foundations!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick (Rose Gold) – I received this in a Sephora Play and love it. Id like to finish this and a few other sticks before purchasing another.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon – This is a GREAT eyeliner. It does NOT budge in my waterline. I really want others in this line, but I have a ton of eyeliners to finish first.
- Essense Make Me Brow – I love this and it fits into almost any budget! I have a few other brow gels to get thru, but this is one of the staples in my collection.
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Shadow (Kitten Karma) – I became a fan of glitter because of this! I have purchased others in this line and would definitely get another one of this shade when I finish it. There isnt a lot left in this small sample so it should be simple to finish.
Are you doing a Project 10 Pan? What will you be trying to finish?
Since Ive accumulated some items since I decluttered earlier this year, I decided that I need to do it again.
- BareMinerals Serum and eye cream foil packet samples – I already have a full size of the Skinlongevity serum and I am working thru some eye creams now so I didnt need this sample card.
- Loreal Revitalift serum and cream – Ive tried a few samples of this before and did not like the product.
- Belif mask – I already have masks I like so I decided to pass this sample on.
- Versace Dylan Blue – This scent is not one I like.
- Sum Bum self tanning towelette – I do not tan. I would never keep up with it and Im so fair skinned, that these products make me look odd.
- Oil of Olay sculpting cream – Im not sure what this is, but I dont particularly like Oil of Olay products.
- Smashbox primer – I have a travel size of this, so the foil packet is unnecessary.
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino – I did not like this scent.
- Novex curl shampoo – I have super straight fine hair so I am giving it to my daughter in law because she has naturally curly hair.
- Loreal Revitalift moisterizer – I do not like this line of products.
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye – This sample is too dark for me to use.
- BareMinerals Skinlongevity Serum deluxe sample – I already have the full size.
- BareMinerals brush – I ordered one to gift to my daughter in law.
- Ulta lip gloss – I dont use lip gloss.
- it Cosmetics CC cream – This sample is too dark for me to use.
- Dr Jart Ceradmidin cream – My skin is much to oily to use a cream this heavy.
- Lancome Eyeliner – I have enough eyeliner to last me three lifetimes.
- Mark loose eyeshadow – I am decluttering alot of my single shadows.
- Smashbox trio – These are shades I will never use.
- Ven Effect – I will never use this.
- Olay X micro peel – I dont like Olay products.
- Balance Me Under eye cream – This product is tinted and is far too dark for me to use under my eyes.
- Purple lip balm – I dont remember this brand (got it in an Ipsy) but I dont wear purple.
- Shiseido sunscreen lotion – I already have a sunscreen I wear.
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick – I dont usually wear lipstick and this shade is much too red for me.
By the time of posting, these items have already been given to my daughter in law. She was really excited to try these items out.
After going thru all of my makeup inventory, I noticed some items that just weren’t for me or that I just won’t use up before they’ll expire, so I decided a declutter was in order. These items will be given to my daughter-in-law since I know she loves makeup.
- Clark’s Botanicals Radiance Cream
- Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer (foil packet)
- Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum (foil packet)
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Booster Serum DS
- Ulta Beauty Nude Matte Eyeshadow Primer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream (foil packet)
- It Cosmetics CC Cream (foil packet )
- CoverGirl TruBlend Foundation (foil packet)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Age Perfector (75% left)
- Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gel DS
- Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss DS
- Miss Jessies Quick Curls (foil packet)
- Pureology Densifying Spray
- Matrix Salt Infused Spray
- Ulta Beauty palette
- Em Cosmetics Tokyo Plums palette
- the Balm Meet Matt Trimony Matt Moskowitz
- Model Co Contour Stick
- Wild Child perfume foil
Here are the goodies!