April is almost here so I decided to get an early start on a new seasonal project pan. This one will go until June 21st.
The products Ill be using in this project have been used at least once.
- Anastasia Brow Definer – I have about an inch and a half of product left. Ive been using this for a majority of the last year. Im hoping to use it up.
- Caudalie Resveratrol moisturizer – Ive used this twice and am hoping to finish it up. I got this in a Sephora Play box sometime last year.
- Drunk Elephant Night Serum – I just started using this and figured it would last about a month. I got this in a Sephora skin care favorite sets for Christmas.
- Marcelle mascara – I believe this came from a Sephora Play. I just started using this in conjunction with the other mascara in this project.
- Marc Jacobs mascara – This also came from a Sephora Play box. This is the mascara almost everyone loves. I just opened this to use in this project.
- Dr Jart Cicapair cream – I used this cream once (right after a chemical peel). And I wanted to use it up before summer because my skin is the oiliest during summer.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid treatment – I received this in a Sephora Play box and have used it once or twice.
- Kate Somerville Retinol eye cream – Ive used this a handful of times and Im not sure if I like it or not. Id like to use it up.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – I think I got this in a Walmart Beauty Box. I havent opened it yet, but Ive used it before and enjoyed it.
- Mario Badescu facial spray – Im about half way thru this spray and would like to use it up so I can enjoy the lavender spray.
Are you doing a seasonal project pan?
Are you getting ready for summer?
Who doesnt love Advent calendars? Even if you aren’t religious, theres just something about opening a gift everyday.
Recently, I was watching a video from Elle S on youtube. If you aren’t aware, Elle is a project pan youtuber. She found a post on reddit for a Shop your Stash – Project Pan styled Advent calendar. I thought this was a super clever idea!
Heres her video:
My version of this will be using a random number generator using my entire collection. I will skip mascara and items in my current project, should they come up.
- Dec 1 – Michael Todd Beauty blue green algae toner
- Dec 2 – Make Up Forever serum
- Dec 3 – Kate Somerville Exfolikate
- Dec 4 – Mac Prep and Prime primer
- Dec 5 – Tarte Lip Facial
- Dec 6 – Sephora Lip Stain (red)
- Dec 7 – LOC shadow stick
- Dec 8 – Mac paint pot (Let’s Skate)
- Dec 9 – Make Up Forever Step 1 primer
- Dec 10 – Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Dec 11- Benefit Watts Up highlighter
- Dec 12 – Bobbi Brown shadow stick (Golden Pink)
I will be posting Dec 13-24 on Dec 14th. However, I did use the random number generator for Dec 13-14, and they are: The Becca First Light Priming Filter primer and the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue.
Will you join in on this small project?
Ive been a Sephora Play Box subscriber for about a year now, and for the last few weeks Ive been hearing alot of people online complain about this months products. I hardly ever get what I see others unbox and I hadn’t seen anything ‘offensive’ unboxed when Ive searched.
Im actually pretty happy with the items I do receive. So, I waited for my package to arrive. This months box showed up a little bit earlier than they usually do, so I was quite happy about that right off the bat.
Pictured below are the items I received.
- Sephora waterproof eye makeup remover – Ive only heard great things about this product, and I believe I picked up a trial size in the checkout line. I dont really recall anything about it, but Im excited to try it.
- Daisy from Marc Jacobs – I really like the Daisy perfumes. Daisy Dream is my favorite but this one is very nice.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer – I think this was one of the first primers on the market. It didnt really do much for me back then, but Ill try it again and see if it works now.
- Kate Somerville exfoliator – Im really excited to try this. Ive been meaning to pick up something from her line from some time now but havent yet.
- Makeup Forever Aqua XL pencil eyeliner – I LOVE this eyeliner in my water line. I got one a while ago as a point perk and Im almost finished it and I had it on my wish list, but now I dont have to buy it yet!
- Peter Thomas Roth water drench moisturizer – For someone with oily skin, this scares me, but in my ‘research’ online, Ive heard hyaluronic acids are good for mature and oily skin!
After receiving my Sephora Play Box, Im perplexed about why people are upset. Even the variations Ive seen online aren’t bad in my opinion.
Do you subscribe to Sephora Play? If so, are you upset about the products you received this month?