Edited: This was supposed to post last Thursday, but never did.
I really didnt finish alot of stuff last month, but heres my empties from January.
- Strivectin tightening face serum – I really didnt like this when I first started using it, but I feel like my skin improved. I would purchase again if I found it in a pack with the neck cream.
- Hanalei papaya powder cleanser – In a previous post I said these were exfoliating cleansers but I was wrong. This was just a powder you mix with water and it foams up. I liked using them, but I dont know where these are readily available or if they are cost effective.
- Lancôme bi-facil eye makeup remover – I liked using this and it removed my eye makeup without rubbing. Id purchase again once I get thru the other eye makeup remover products I already have.
- Juara body creme – I used this as a hand cream due to the size of this sample. It worked alright but I would not repurchase.
- Nuxe moisturizer cream – I also used this as a hand cream due to the size of the sample. Id purchase this in a full size but I have so many other lotions to get thru first.
- Brazilian bum bum cream – This stuff is amazing. Everything they say about it is true. Id buy this over and over and over again.
- Oribe mousse – I only got one use out of this before the nozzle stopped working.
- Scopejuice Maddscope – My favorite e-juice. Already repurchased
- Sephora brush cleaner – I use this to clean all my makeup brushes. I have already repurchased.
- Elf acne gel – I dont remember the full name of this and its not printed on the product but I use this on breakouts. It works great for me and Ive already repurchased.
- L’Oréal pure clay mask (green) – I did like this mask, and would repurchase but I have alot of masks to work thru first.
- Giorgio Armani Acquaint diGioia – I purchased the rollerball after using up this sample. It smells amazing!
- Tarte lights camera lashes mascara – I liked this mascara on my bottom lashes but wouldn’t purchase a full size due to its price.
- Max Factor masterpiece eyeliner – I got this in an Influenster awhile ago and used it a handful of times and then forgot about it. I did like it, but my Target doesnt sell Max Factor and Im not going to make an online order for one eyeliner when I have others I like more.
- Cotton rounds – These are from my dollar store. I use them to apply my toner and with micellar water to remove my makeup. They work fine and are cheap. I buy 3 or 4 at a time.
Did you finish anything last month?