I can hardly believe its already June! And, as always, Im sharing all of the products I finished up in May. I feel like I finished up alot of things in comparison to prior months.
- Cotton Rounds – I get these from my local dollar store. I usually get 2 or 3 packs at a time.
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap – I love this cleanser. I purchased this after trying a deluxe sample. I purchased two from Ulta because they had a special double points offer.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray – This item was in my project pan. I bought this to try out after hearing everyone online love it. Unfortunately Im not a fan of the scent. I did purchase another facial spray, but its the lavender variation.
- Sephora Micellar Water (Charcoal) – I got this from the sale section on Sephoras site. I do have two other bottles, but one is coconut and another is a lemon (I think). I did like it but the charcoal was a bit intense.
- Clarins Lotion – I used this as a hand lotion and enjoyed it, but after seeing how expensive it is, I won’t be repurchasing.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Moisturizer – I had this in my latest project pan. I received this in a Sephora Play box. I didnt see any improvement in my skin. I won’t repurchase.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – I love this. I have not purchased a full size because Im still working thru lotions I have in my collection. Im glad I finished this because it was in my latest project pan.
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen – This stuff was INCREDIBLE! I have another sample to use. I want to purchase but its pretty expensive.
- Algenist Sleeping Pack – This was the best night moisturizer Ive ever used. It is currently in my wish list.
- Ban deodorant – Two words-HATED it! Wont repurchase but I did use it up. Thank goodness I stopped getting Target Beauty Boxes.
- Skin Inc Exfoliator – I got this in a Sephora Play Box and did not like it at all. Personally, I think this is a gimmick.
- Hydra-C Eye Cream – I did like this, but I won’t be purchasing because I have one full size BareMinerals eye cream and a couple other samples to work thru.
- Korres Foaming Cream Cleanser – I did not like this cleanser and do not think its worth the price.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes – These two samples make me really like this product. I think the one I received in my Sephora Play (and recently finished) might have been old. The smell and consistency of these two foil packets was different from the tube. I purchased the Clay Cleanser and Good Genes pack from Sephora and have already started using it.
- Boscia Black Cleanser – I really like this cleanser and have purchased a full size.
- Essense Make me Brow – I liked this. It controls the unruly brows while adding some fullness. Ive already repurchased.
- Holly Berry Eyebrow Serum – I started using this but forgot about it and its expired now. I would not repurchase because I did not see any difference in brow growth.
- Marc Jacobs Mascara – This was one of the products in my project pan. The brush was too big on my lashes and I thought the formula was too wet and heavy for me. I can see why others like it, but its not for me.
- Marcelle Mascara – This was another item that was in my project pan. The wand on this was interesting and I liked the formula. I would repurchase but I have alot of mascaras to work thru first.
- Stila Stay all Day Eyeliner – I really did like this and it seemed to last awhile before finally drying out. Its something I might repurchase in the future.
- Bumble and Bumble Hair Oil – I got this as a sample from Sephora but the packaging on this made the product hard to work with without making a mess. I have a deluze sample from a 250 or 500 point perk that I will try.
- Dr Jart Water Drop Moisturizer – This was another sample I asked for in Sephora. I did not like this moisturizer at all, and am decluttering it.
- Ulta Bronzer – This bronzer is my of my oldest products and it crumbles every time I opened the palette I had it in. Decluttering. I would purchase another bronzer from Ulta in the future.
- Ulta Blush – This blush is my of my oldest products and it crumbles every time I opened the palette I had it in. Decluttering. I would purchase another blush from Ulta in the future.
- Palladio Eyeshadow Palette – This is another old makeup item that I am decluttering. I recently tried using it and it was difficult to work with and have show up. I would purchase another palette from Palladio. I get Palladio makeup from Sallys.
- Deadline Limeaid and Abetting – I love this juice but have not repurchased due to trying other juices.
- Fuzion Vapor Poison Apple – I bought this for my 5 year vape-a-versary because it was a juice I vaped back in 2013. Its still as good as I remember.
- TMaxx Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut – I liked this more than I thought I would. It needs to steep about a month for best flavor.
- TMaxx Vanilla Mint Candy – This tastes like tic tacs. So good. I bought a 100 ml bottle!
- TMaxx Vanilla Creme Filled Doughnut – I liked this more than the lemon version which surprised me. I havent repurchased yet, but I plan on getting it soon!
- Not Too Shabby Like a Sir – This juice is incredibly good! Its a coil gunker. I will repurchase!
- Scope MaddScope – Saving the best for last! I have repurchased. I dont even like real iced oatmeal cookies!
What did you finish up last month?
Sorry for my lack of posts the last couple of weeks. I had an allergic reaction to something I ate as well as a skin care product and I was down for the count. Everything is better now.
Now, onto what I used up in the month of April! I did not finish alot of things because I couldn’t put any products on my face after a reaction to a product that I am decluttering.
- Isopropyl Alcohol – I use this to sanitize my powder products, as well as clean up vape gear. I do already have another.
- Philosophy micro delivery face wash – I got this at one of Ultas 21 days of beauty sales and it lasted about a year of semi-regular use. While I did enjoy using it, there are other face washes I like much better.
- L’occitane shower cream – I got this in my Advent Calendar. I did enjoy it, but I like other body washes more.
- L’occitane shampoo – I had three of these and I believe I only have one more left. Its an ok shampoo. I dont think Id purchase it tho.
- Dove body polish – I got this sample in a Pinch me box. It was ok but I did not like the smell or the way it rinsed off. I like my Tree Hut scrubs much more.
- Vibrant Sexy hair hairspray – I only used this twice and the nozzle broke. I have no opinion on this product due to a lack of use.
- Sephora eye makeup remover – I love this stuff and I love getting it as a point perk or in my Sephora Play box. I cant remember which one this one is from. I would purchase.
- Cotton rounds – I get these at my dollar store and I always have 2 or 3 backups.
- Drunk Elephant TLC night serum – I got this from Sephora (either in my play box or in a skin care kit) I got about a months use from this sample. I did enjoy it, but the price on this product is high.
- Living Proof no frizz shampoo and conditioner – This was okay, and I have more samples of this shampoo and conditioner. I dont think Id purchase because I didnt see a difference in my hair.
- Klorane shampoo and conditioner – I really did not like these at all. I thought it made my hair feel slimy and I did not enjoy the smell.
- Sunday Riley good genes – I liked the results but not the smell. If it weren’t so expensive I would purchase.
- Kate Somerville eye cream – I did not like the consistency of this eye cream. I also did not see any improvements over some other eye creams Ive used.
- LOC shadow stick – This should have been in last months empties, but I somehow over looked it. I really did like using this and would purchase more if they were easy to find at a retailer I already frequent. I think I got this in a Birchbox and I also believe this was part of the Tati-LOC collaboration that fell thru.
- Dr Jart Cicapair tiger grass cream – I am decluttering this item because I had some type of reaction to it.
- Gucci Bamboo sample – I love this perfume and have a rollerball of it. I really enjoy it when I get samples of scents I love!
- Replica Beachwalk sample – I got this in a Sephora play box and loved it instantly. I did end up getting a rollerball of it. It works so nice with the Bum Bum Cream!
- YSL Mon paris sample – Another perfume sample I got in a Sephora play box and instantly loved. I have a travel size spray of this one!
- SOO AE face mask – I think I received this in a Target Beauty Box a while ago and when I had the reaction to the Dr Jart cream, I used this to calm my skin down.
- Found Coconut Sheet Mask – I used this face mask when my face had the reaction to the Dr Jart cream. I do not remember where I got it from tho.
- Slimfast Boosters – I think I got these from Pinch me. They were really good but I could eat 100 of them!
- Tasty Vapor ~ Geoffs Blend – This e-liquid tasted like Juicy Fruit Gum. I wanted to just finish this up and get rid of it because just like Juicy Fruit, the flavor did not last.
- T-Maxx No Frills Mls ~ White Chocolate Peanut Butter – This e-liquid in no way tasted like white chocolate peanut butter. I finished it up anyway.
(Italics: Project Pan Items)
Did you use up any products in April?
Today I am sharing my March empties. I love the satisfaction of finishing products.
- Cotton Rounds – I get these from the local dollar store and use them to take off my eye makeup and apply toner. I already have back ups.
- Garnier Whole blends Legendary Olive Shampoo and Condioner – This smelled incredible but did nothing for my hair. Would not purchase.
- Hask Chia Seed shampoo and Conditioner – I love how good Hask shampoo and conditioner smells, but only the Superfruit does anything for my hair.
- Loreal Ever Pure shampoo and Conditioner – I think I found this sample in a magazine. I did not like this at all. It made my scalp and hair feel heavy. Would not purchase.
- Ion Effective Hair Treatment – I get this from Sallys and use it with my Manic Panic or other dyes. It takes forever to finish up because of how I use it. They have changed the packaging but I have already repurchased.
- Shiseido Cotton – I love these and I do treat myself every now and then to a pack. I mostly use them for vaping tho.
- Dior Poison Girl – I have loved this perfume and have placed this in my Loves list at Sephora.
- Mon Guerlain – I love this perfume and do have a small rollerball (or is it a spray?).
- L’occitane hand cream – I love this hand cream. I got an Advent calendar as well as a free gift coupon so this is 1 of 3 hand cream samples I have.
- Benefit Roller Lash DS – I absolutely love this mascara and have a few others as backups already.
- Sephora Outrageous Curl mascara – This is one of my favorite mascaras. I have some others to work thru but I do plan on repurchasing.
- Clinique Take the Day off eye makeup remover – This worked alright but the Sephora brand, as well the Neutrogena brand work better for less money.
- MaddScope – What would an empties post be without my all day vape?
- No Frill Mills – Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut – I tried this juice and its ok. Its better than the other lemon juice I tried from this brand. I have repurchased if that tells you anything.
- Mac Prep + Prime primer – I love these samples. I think I might have two more left to use up, but anytime I get an order from Mac, I always get more.
- Peter Thomas Roth water drench moisturizer – I LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer. I have some moisturizers to use up before I can purchase, but I hope its still being made by then.
- Clinique eye cream – I dont remember what the specific type is, but it works great and Id love a full size. I do have a bunch of samples as well as a full size BareMinerals eye cream to go thru first.
- Caudalie VinoPerfect Cell Renewal night cream – I used this but would not buy it. I didnt notice anything out of the ordinary to justify the price tag for this.
- Claritin – Because allergies suck.
Did you finish anything up this month?
April is almost here so I decided to get an early start on a new seasonal project pan. This one will go until June 21st.
The products Ill be using in this project have been used at least once.
- Anastasia Brow Definer – I have about an inch and a half of product left. Ive been using this for a majority of the last year. Im hoping to use it up.
- Caudalie Resveratrol moisturizer – Ive used this twice and am hoping to finish it up. I got this in a Sephora Play box sometime last year.
- Drunk Elephant Night Serum – I just started using this and figured it would last about a month. I got this in a Sephora skin care favorite sets for Christmas.
- Marcelle mascara – I believe this came from a Sephora Play. I just started using this in conjunction with the other mascara in this project.
- Marc Jacobs mascara – This also came from a Sephora Play box. This is the mascara almost everyone loves. I just opened this to use in this project.
- Dr Jart Cicapair cream – I used this cream once (right after a chemical peel). And I wanted to use it up before summer because my skin is the oiliest during summer.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid treatment – I received this in a Sephora Play box and have used it once or twice.
- Kate Somerville Retinol eye cream – Ive used this a handful of times and Im not sure if I like it or not. Id like to use it up.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – I think I got this in a Walmart Beauty Box. I havent opened it yet, but Ive used it before and enjoyed it.
- Mario Badescu facial spray – Im about half way thru this spray and would like to use it up so I can enjoy the lavender spray.
Are you doing a seasonal project pan?
Are you getting ready for summer?
I recently received a 20% off coupon from Ulta. Even though I am on a low-buy, I needed to order a couple of items. Ulta also had a few gifts with purchase that I really wanted, so I placed an order.
Here is what I ordered…
- Ulta/Z-Palette collaboration – I already have 3 of these z-palettes and wanted a fourth. I am addicted to depotting, so I was in need of another.
- Loreal Hydrfresh toner – Im almost done the Clinique toner I placed in my project pan so this will be a replacement once that is done. I love this toner and Ive yet to find another that I like as much.
- Ulta Cooling Eye Gel Masks – These are $3.00 each and Ulta had a buy two-get two deal, so I have four packs with this order.
Gifts With Purchase:
- Its a 10 Styling Potion – I have yet to try this but I like so many of their other products, that adding this to my cart was a no-brainer.
- BareMinerals Skinlongetivy Serum – This is my HG serum. I just opened the one I had recently purchased, so this one will be used once I finish that.
- Loreal Pure Clay Cleanser – I like the masks from Loreal, so I look forward to seeing how this is.
- Stila Mascara – Im always down to try a new mascara. I think this one is the Extreme Lash?
Did you receive a 20% off coupon from Ulta? Did you buy anything?
Edited: This was supposed to post last Thursday, but never did.
I really didnt finish alot of stuff last month, but heres my empties from January.
- Strivectin tightening face serum – I really didnt like this when I first started using it, but I feel like my skin improved. I would purchase again if I found it in a pack with the neck cream.
- Hanalei papaya powder cleanser – In a previous post I said these were exfoliating cleansers but I was wrong. This was just a powder you mix with water and it foams up. I liked using them, but I dont know where these are readily available or if they are cost effective.
- Lancôme bi-facil eye makeup remover – I liked using this and it removed my eye makeup without rubbing. Id purchase again once I get thru the other eye makeup remover products I already have.
- Juara body creme – I used this as a hand cream due to the size of this sample. It worked alright but I would not repurchase.
- Nuxe moisturizer cream – I also used this as a hand cream due to the size of the sample. Id purchase this in a full size but I have so many other lotions to get thru first.
- Brazilian bum bum cream – This stuff is amazing. Everything they say about it is true. Id buy this over and over and over again.
- Oribe mousse – I only got one use out of this before the nozzle stopped working.
- Scopejuice Maddscope – My favorite e-juice. Already repurchased
- Sephora brush cleaner – I use this to clean all my makeup brushes. I have already repurchased.
- Elf acne gel – I dont remember the full name of this and its not printed on the product but I use this on breakouts. It works great for me and Ive already repurchased.
- L’Oréal pure clay mask (green) – I did like this mask, and would repurchase but I have alot of masks to work thru first.
- Giorgio Armani Acquaint diGioia – I purchased the rollerball after using up this sample. It smells amazing!
- Tarte lights camera lashes mascara – I liked this mascara on my bottom lashes but wouldn’t purchase a full size due to its price.
- Max Factor masterpiece eyeliner – I got this in an Influenster awhile ago and used it a handful of times and then forgot about it. I did like it, but my Target doesnt sell Max Factor and Im not going to make an online order for one eyeliner when I have others I like more.
- Cotton rounds – These are from my dollar store. I use them to apply my toner and with micellar water to remove my makeup. They work fine and are cheap. I buy 3 or 4 at a time.
Did you finish anything last month?
I wanted to start my year off with an easy project. This project will go until April 1st and will contain 2 skincare items and 2 makeup items.
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion – This is formulated for oily skin but I really like the Loreal toner much better than this. Im hoping to finish this before April.
- Pores Be Pure Skin Clarifying Mud Mask – I dont really like this mask because it actually stings my skin. Im going to use it twice a week until its gone so I can move onto other mud masks I have in my collection.
- Steve Laurant precision tip liner – This is an ok eyeliner. I wouldnt seek it out to repurchase. Ive used this for awhile so it should be finished by April (if not sooner)
- Makeup Forever Aqua XL eyeliner – I really like this liner. I have alot of eyeliners to use up before I can justify repurchasing tho.