Edit: This post was supposed to go up last Thursday but we had some connectivity issues and it wouldnt publish. I lost a large bit of this post so thats why its not as detailed as many of my other project introductions.
I decided to do one last project before the end of the year. I wanted to make sure I finished off a lot of samples I had hanging around and use up some older skin care products before the end of the year.
Most of these products will be easy to finish because they are either foil samples or I just have a small amount left.
Will you be doing one last push to finish anything?
Here are my thoughts on my February empties:
- Keratin conditioner – I did not see an improvement using this product.
- Rodial toning spray – I had this in my samples project. I didnt hate using this toner, but I won’t go out of my way to purchase this.
- Mario badescu cleanser – I had this in my samples project. I did enjoy using this and once I get thru the other cleansers I have, I would consider purchasing it.
- Not Your Mothers Leave in Conditioner – This had a pleasant smell, but I didnt see any benefit using this versus not using it.
- Nivea Lotion – While I did like how moisturizing this lotion was, I did not like it in a potted package.
- Vasanti Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser – I did enjoy this and worked thru 2 samples.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray – It did set my makeup in place the entire day, but so does my less expensive Ulta brand.
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue – LOVE this product. I have a full sized tube and had forgotten about this small sample.
- Mac Prep + Prime – This was a nice primer to use in the cooler months when my skin isnt as oily.
- Model Co Powerlash mascara – This was in my make-up use up project. I did like this mascara.
- Palladio liquid eyeliner – This was in my make-up use up project. I LOVE this eyeliner. I always repurchase.
- Chella eyebrow pencil – This was in my make-up use up project. This shade was too light for me
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – I did like how it made my skin feel. The scent was pleasant.
- Nivea In Shower Body lotion – While I liked the way this smelled, I did not like having to rinse it off.
- Plumes of Hazard Way Up Here (120 ml / 30 ml bottle) – Its safe to say that I like this e-liquid. My next purchase will be the Limeaid version however.
- Scope Maddscope – MY ADV without a doubt.
- Vaseline Intensive Care lotion – I liked this lotion for in my purse.