While going thru my collection and starting to plan for products to use in future projects, I found some products that have expired or that I no longer could work with.
The total for the following products I am decluttering is $88.00 Some of these items I purchased on sale, but cannot remember how much I paid so I just did a quick google search for the cost.
- Perricone MD Eye Lift – I received this item from Influenster and absolutely HATED it. The pump broke about 5 uses in, so I depotted it into an empty jar I had. I tried making this eye cream work, but it just was not something that worked for me.
- Olay Fresh Effects Mattifier – I loved this product and purchased this bottle when I found out it was discontinued. Unfortunately, I did not use it in time so its just a mess to use now.
- Sephora LashCraft Big Volume mascara – I used this about a month but when I was doing my makeup, I dropped the wand and it rolled all over the floor under my desk. I did enjoy using it and will consider purchasing it in the future.
- Elf Lip Exfoliator – I love this product and purchased two when it was on sale, but unfortunately this has expired.
Have you decluttered anything lately?
Ive been seeing this tag going around on youtube and decided it was time to start another project myself. As usual, Im focusing on my samples of skin care. Im also combining foil samples with my deluxe samples in this one.
Here are the items Im going to be working on:
- Origins Ginzing Moisturizer – Ive tried this in the past and liked it. This sample should be done after 2 uses.
- L’Occitane Gel – I have never tried this, but got these when I got my Advent box.
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil – Ive only ever used this in foil samples so I know I dont hate it.
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Serum – Ive never tried this, and Im hoping these two foil samples are enough to form an opinion.
- Philosophy Purity Pore Extractor – I love a good exfoliator 🙂 Im hoping I love this.
- Amore Pacific Moisturizer – Ill be using this as my day moisturizer.
- L’Occitane Creme – I received this sample at the same time as my others. I have not tried this product, and Ill be saving this moisturizer for last because I just found a few larger samples of this as Im writing this post.
- Mario Badescu Night Cream – This is the moisturizer Ill be using at night. Its the oldest deluxe sample I have. I generally like the Mario Badescu items Ive tried (and Ive repurchased his facial cleansers many times), so I have high hopes for this item.
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisterizer – Ill be using this in conjunction with the serum samples for its full benefits. So far, Ive liked most of the Sunday Riley line Ive used.
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate – I have a couple foil packets and deluxe sample of this. I have not tried it, but many people with similar oily skin as I have, have raved about this.
- SK-II Essense – Ive never taken Essences seriously because I already use a toner that I love. And this one better perform miracles considering the high cost.
- Olay Whip Moisturizer – I usually do not like Olay products because they tend to feel heavy on my skin, so I have high hopes for something containing whip in the name.
- L’Occitane Eye Cream – I got this sample with the others and need to use it up.
I hope you will be using up your items along with us!