Edited: This was supposed to post last Thursday, but never did.
I really didnt finish alot of stuff last month, but heres my empties from January.
- Strivectin tightening face serum – I really didnt like this when I first started using it, but I feel like my skin improved. I would purchase again if I found it in a pack with the neck cream.
- Hanalei papaya powder cleanser – In a previous post I said these were exfoliating cleansers but I was wrong. This was just a powder you mix with water and it foams up. I liked using them, but I dont know where these are readily available or if they are cost effective.
- Lancôme bi-facil eye makeup remover – I liked using this and it removed my eye makeup without rubbing. Id purchase again once I get thru the other eye makeup remover products I already have.
- Juara body creme – I used this as a hand cream due to the size of this sample. It worked alright but I would not repurchase.
- Nuxe moisturizer cream – I also used this as a hand cream due to the size of the sample. Id purchase this in a full size but I have so many other lotions to get thru first.
- Brazilian bum bum cream – This stuff is amazing. Everything they say about it is true. Id buy this over and over and over again.
- Oribe mousse – I only got one use out of this before the nozzle stopped working.
- Scopejuice Maddscope – My favorite e-juice. Already repurchased
- Sephora brush cleaner – I use this to clean all my makeup brushes. I have already repurchased.
- Elf acne gel – I dont remember the full name of this and its not printed on the product but I use this on breakouts. It works great for me and Ive already repurchased.
- L’Oréal pure clay mask (green) – I did like this mask, and would repurchase but I have alot of masks to work thru first.
- Giorgio Armani Acquaint diGioia – I purchased the rollerball after using up this sample. It smells amazing!
- Tarte lights camera lashes mascara – I liked this mascara on my bottom lashes but wouldn’t purchase a full size due to its price.
- Max Factor masterpiece eyeliner – I got this in an Influenster awhile ago and used it a handful of times and then forgot about it. I did like it, but my Target doesnt sell Max Factor and Im not going to make an online order for one eyeliner when I have others I like more.
- Cotton rounds – These are from my dollar store. I use them to apply my toner and with micellar water to remove my makeup. They work fine and are cheap. I buy 3 or 4 at a time.
Did you finish anything last month?
I love panning projects where entire communities come together and participate. This one is no exception. This project was created by Jacquelyn Lovene on youtube (Jacquelyn Lovene). There are loads of other channels as well as instagram accounts participating in this project.
Since I am not actively panning anything at the moment, I decided it would be a perfect time to see if I could get thru some of my deluxe sized and almost-finished skin care items.
In no particular order:
- Strivectin Eye Serum – I love this stuff but its now the oldest eye serum I have. I use this mainly in the mornings.
- Origins Gin-Zing Eye Cream – I started using this at night but stopped out of pure laziness.
- GlamGlow Volcasmic Moisterizer – This is the second or third deluxe sample Ive received in a Sephora Play Box. I opened this right after I got my facial because I needed the extra moisture, and now that the weather is cooling down, it won’t look too greasy on my skin.
- Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask – This was previously in another skin care project but I couldn’t finish it before the weather got hot. Im about half way thru this deluxe sample.
- BareMinerals Skinlongetivity Vital Power Infusion Serum – I LOVE this serum. Im working thru some other serum samples along with using this, but it definitely will be re-purchased.
- Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer – I like the Jergens version of this more but I probably only have a couple of uses left in this. Ill be glad to see it go.
- Delectable Lotion – This claims to be a body lotion, but my skin needs more moisture than this lotion can give me, so Ive been using it as a hand lotion. Im about a third of the way thru this, but Id like to have this gone by the end of the year.
- Lush Volcano Foot Mask (sample and full size) – My full size has a Use By date of September 27th on it, so I need to really finish this up. Its almost November now!
- Peel off masks Freeman – I have two of these. One is halfway used the other hasnt been opened. Im working on the Sweet Tea & Lemon and I have a Renewing Cucumber.
- Purlisse Charcoal and Licorice Sheet Mask & Flashpatch Eye Hydrogels – Im not a fan of sheet masks but I received this in a subscription box and because the weather has changed a bit, this won’t make me too oily.
- Fresh Umbrian Clay mask & Glam Glow Supermud mask (I have 3 of these) – I prefer this type of mask. I really need to start using the masks I have so I can experiment with some others out there.
- Exfoliants – Real Chemistry 3 minute peel, Skin Inc peel, and Hanalei powder cleanser – These have been sitting around and need to be used up. I think I might have used the deluxe samples once. As with the masks, I want to use these up and move onto other products.
Are you trying to finish up anything before the end of the year?