This post is a continuation of my November 30 Advent Calendars post, so please see that for an explanation of this project.
Here are the items chosen for the second half of the Project Pan Advent Calendar:
- Dec 13 – Becca First Light Priming Filter primer
- Dec 14 – Bareminerals Complexion Rescue gel
- Dec 15 – tarte Frxxxtion Stick
- Dec 16 – Bareminerals Blemish Remedy
- Dec 17 – Elf eyebrow powder
- Dec 18 – Marc Jacobs twinkle pop eyeshadow stick (Frannie)
- Dec 19 – Strivectin serum (yellow)
- Dec 20 – Ulta eye primer
- Dec 21 – Sephora moisturizer (foil pack)
- Dec 22 – Elf prep and Hydrate balm
- Dec 23 – Shiseido quick fix mist
- Dec 24 – Peter Thomas Roth water drench cloud cream
Did you participate in a project like this or purchase an Advent calendar this year?
Since Ive accumulated some items since I decluttered earlier this year, I decided that I need to do it again.
- BareMinerals Serum and eye cream foil packet samples – I already have a full size of the Skinlongevity serum and I am working thru some eye creams now so I didnt need this sample card.
- Loreal Revitalift serum and cream – Ive tried a few samples of this before and did not like the product.
- Belif mask – I already have masks I like so I decided to pass this sample on.
- Versace Dylan Blue – This scent is not one I like.
- Sum Bum self tanning towelette – I do not tan. I would never keep up with it and Im so fair skinned, that these products make me look odd.
- Oil of Olay sculpting cream – Im not sure what this is, but I dont particularly like Oil of Olay products.
- Smashbox primer – I have a travel size of this, so the foil packet is unnecessary.
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino – I did not like this scent.
- Novex curl shampoo – I have super straight fine hair so I am giving it to my daughter in law because she has naturally curly hair.
- Loreal Revitalift moisterizer – I do not like this line of products.
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye – This sample is too dark for me to use.
- BareMinerals Skinlongevity Serum deluxe sample – I already have the full size.
- BareMinerals brush – I ordered one to gift to my daughter in law.
- Ulta lip gloss – I dont use lip gloss.
- it Cosmetics CC cream – This sample is too dark for me to use.
- Dr Jart Ceradmidin cream – My skin is much to oily to use a cream this heavy.
- Lancome Eyeliner – I have enough eyeliner to last me three lifetimes.
- Mark loose eyeshadow – I am decluttering alot of my single shadows.
- Smashbox trio – These are shades I will never use.
- Ven Effect – I will never use this.
- Olay X micro peel – I dont like Olay products.
- Balance Me Under eye cream – This product is tinted and is far too dark for me to use under my eyes.
- Purple lip balm – I dont remember this brand (got it in an Ipsy) but I dont wear purple.
- Shiseido sunscreen lotion – I already have a sunscreen I wear.
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick – I dont usually wear lipstick and this shade is much too red for me.
By the time of posting, these items have already been given to my daughter in law. She was really excited to try these items out.