Here are my thoughts on my February empties:
- Keratin conditioner – I did not see an improvement using this product.
- Rodial toning spray – I had this in my samples project. I didnt hate using this toner, but I won’t go out of my way to purchase this.
- Mario badescu cleanser – I had this in my samples project. I did enjoy using this and once I get thru the other cleansers I have, I would consider purchasing it.
- Not Your Mothers Leave in Conditioner – This had a pleasant smell, but I didnt see any benefit using this versus not using it.
- Nivea Lotion – While I did like how moisturizing this lotion was, I did not like it in a potted package.
- Vasanti Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser – I did enjoy this and worked thru 2 samples.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray – It did set my makeup in place the entire day, but so does my less expensive Ulta brand.
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue – LOVE this product. I have a full sized tube and had forgotten about this small sample.
- Mac Prep + Prime – This was a nice primer to use in the cooler months when my skin isnt as oily.
- Model Co Powerlash mascara – This was in my make-up use up project. I did like this mascara.
- Palladio liquid eyeliner – This was in my make-up use up project. I LOVE this eyeliner. I always repurchase.
- Chella eyebrow pencil – This was in my make-up use up project. This shade was too light for me
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – I did like how it made my skin feel. The scent was pleasant.
- Nivea In Shower Body lotion – While I liked the way this smelled, I did not like having to rinse it off.
- Plumes of Hazard Way Up Here (120 ml / 30 ml bottle) – Its safe to say that I like this e-liquid. My next purchase will be the Limeaid version however.
- Scope Maddscope – MY ADV without a doubt.
- Vaseline Intensive Care lotion – I liked this lotion for in my purse.
Ive always loved watching project pan videos as well as reading project pan posts online, so this year I decided to actively pan. I havent updated my makeup inventory yet, so I thought I would pan my skin care samples-starting with my oldest samples.
Most of the items in this project were received in an Ipsy bag, Birchbox or as a deluxe sample with an online order. (Photo posted below the listing and explanations)
- Mario Badescu seaweed cleansing soap – Im almost certain I got this in a bag from Ulta back in August. I used it once when I first got it, but liked products I was already using and now this is the oldest sample cleanser I have.
- Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – I received this in an August Birchbox. This is the second one I got. I finished the first and this one was just sitting in the drawer.
- Marcelle Hydra-C Energizing Hydrating Gel – This is moisturizer I can only use in the winter when my skin is dryer, otherwise it looks like an oil slick.
- ROC Multi Correction 5 in 1 Chest, Neck & Face Cream – I got this in a Walmart or Target beauty box. I already have a neck cream I love but I wanted to use this in between jars. Ive used it twice this week and I really dont like how it smells. Hopefully I can get thru this small tube quickly and go back to my Strivectin.
- Organic Surge Daily Care reviving eye gel – I got this in an Ipsy back in July. Its taken me forever to use since I already have a regular eye cream.
- Roadial Dragon’s Blood hyaluronic tonic – I do not remember how I got this, but I dont use a toner regularly-and when I do, its the Loreal.
- MAC Prep + Prime – Im counting these two samples as one item. I can only use this during the winter when my skin is dry, otherwise my foundation tends to slide.
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue – LOVE this stuff. I have a full size but I need to use up this sample.
- ALMAY Eye Makeup Remover Pads – This is a sample I recently got in a Target or Walmart beauty box. I dont use makeup pads to remove my eye makeup so I wanted to use these and get them out of my collection.
I dont see why these products wouldnt be panned by March 20th and if I finish something, Ill replace it with a similar item in my collection.
Updates will be posted the middle of February and then on March 21st. See you then!