For some reason, I thought I finished more than this last month, but the proof is in the pudding-as they say.
Here are the products I finished:
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub – I dont go through these as often in the summer, but I always have a backup.
- White Could cotton balls – I used these mainly for nail polish. I have a backup but its the dollar store brand if I remember correctly.
- Neutrogena eye makeup remover – One of my favorite makeup removers. I do have a backup, but Im using some samples Ive received first.
- Clinique facial cleanser – I believe this is my last one. I would not repurchase. I like other facial cleansers better.
- Korres cleanser – I did not like this at all.
- Glam Glow Supercleanse – I liked this but I think Im allergic to something in it because my face gets swollen every time I use it.
- Skin & Co truffle eye cream – This was ok. I prefer other eye gels/creams to this.
- Sephora brush cleanser – I love this stuff. Its a bit cheaper than the beauty blender cleanser and does a fine job cleaning my brushes.
- Cotton Rounds – I use these for toner and removing my eye makeup. I get them at the dollar store and I usually have backups.
- Erno Lazlo eye masks – I got these from Influenster to review and wanted a treat. I like these but I cant justify the cost.
- Covergirl Lashblast – Not my favorite Covergirl mascara, but I like it.
- Doucce <sp> mascara – This was a very wet formula that really coated the lashes, but it got way too goopy too quick.
- Ole Henriksen Night Gel – I did not like this.
- Bonine – I get motion sickness. Enough said.
- SKII Essense – This was too easy to use. Not enough of an improvement over my Loreal toner to justify the cost. Would not purchase. This was a project pan item.
- Sunday Riley CEO serum – I do not like this. I have another foil packet to finish in my current project pan.
- Origins Ginzing Moisturizer – This was ok. I wouldnt go out of my way to purchase. This was a project pan item.
- L’Occitane Divine Eyes – I liked this but its pricy. This was a project pan item.
- Clockwork Custard – not really my style of juice but it was alright. It was nice to try.
- Savage Marcellus (Lemon Tart) – I really liked this juice and the site always does sales, but never includes this juice in their bundles.
- Cloud Kiss – This is a juice from TiaVapes on youtube. It was a light strawberry cake batter. It was really good.
- The Cake Shoppe Pound It – OMG Lemon Pound cake in vape form! I can finally get that sweet tooth craving without adding the calories!
- ScopeJuice – Oatmeal Cookie wonderfulness 🙂 My readers know Ive been vaping this for a couple years now.
Did you finish anything last month?
I finished a bunch of things during the month of April. Below is a listing of those items as well as a photo of everything.
- I am decluttering two samples of the Marc Jacobs Remarcable foundation. They are the two lightest shades and oddly enough, they are too light for me.
- I finished the Sephora solid cleanser. I like using this to clean my makeup brushes. I used to use baby shampoo and olive oil but using a solid is much quicker and easier. I have repurchased.
- I finished a sample of Lush’s Don’t Look at Me fresh face mask. This stuff smells like Fruity Pebbles cereal. It’s a great exfoliater and it brightens my skin. I will purchase once I use up my other face masks because this one expires relatively quick.
- I used up the Ole Henriksen sheer transformation moisturizer. I LOVE this moisturizer. It works wonderfully under makeup. This was in my Skincare Sample Showdown Project Pan.
- I also used up the Belif true cream aqua bomb moisturizer. While I did enjoy using this, it was thicker than the Ole Henriksen. It does have a pleasant smell and sinks in quickly, but I don’t see myself purchasing it. This was also in my Skincare Sample Showdown Project Pan.
- I finished the Dionis white jasmine and shea hand cream. I love this hand cream. It has a wonderful scent and moisturizes my dry hands. I have already purchased a replacement.
- I have finished the Lush peppermint foot cream in what might be record time! This stuff makes my feet feel alive and it definitely moisturizes my feet. I have already repurchased.
- I used up the Sephora brow pencil. I really like the Sephora pencil. The only real flaw is the end that has a comb and not a spoolie. They are about $12. I do have a back-up so I won’t be repurchasing right now but I would if I didn’t have back-up brow products.
- I used up a Neutrogena makeup remover wipe pack. I do like these but I prefer the pack that’s green. I do have a couple back-up packs, so I don’t have to repurchase yet.
- I used up a Simple cleansing facial wipe packet. These are just a sample pack of 7 that I received in a subscription box. I think they changed the wipe because I didnt used to like these, but they worked a lot better than I remember.
- I completely killed two Revlon nail files. I use one for my hands and one for my toe nails. I have purchased two new files.
- I finished the Vichy cleanser. I had never used a product from Vichy before and this was a mild cleanser. I did like using it but it did not remove makeup despite the claim that this was a one-step cleanser. I would not repurchase.
- The Estee Edit oil cleanser was a complete surprise to me. I’ve been using some other cleansing oils that do not perform as well as this one, and once I use those other oil cleansers up, I will consider purchasing this one.
- The Cetaphil cleanser is one of my favorites. I usually refill this small travel bottle but I somehow ruined the threading in this bottle. I like using this as my second cleanse after removing my makeup but I’ve removed makeup with this cleanser before. It’s very gentle on the skin and leaves your face feeling clean. I have a large pump bottle that I’ve refilled this smaller one but when it runs out, it will be repurchased.
- The Dove dry oil moisture Moroccan Arian oil body wash was awesome. It didn’t leave a soapy feeling behind and smelled fantastic. I have some other body washes but it’s definitely one I would consider purchasing.
- What sort of empties post would this be without a couple bottles of Scopejuice? I went hard this month finishing up THREE BOTTLES! Somehow I managed to not have anything else to vape but this juice. I would and have repurchased.
So those were the products I finished up in April. Did you finish anything?
Back in March I posted that I would be doing a project pan of skincare products (Skincare Sample Showdown). Here is my first update on the progress of that project.
Items in BOLD have been finished. Items Italicized were decluttered.
- Lush Pink Peppermint Foot Cream – I have finished this! I did purchase another tub.
- Glamglow Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer – I have used this a couple of times and it makes my skin look great. Im still afraid that it will make me appear oily during the warmer months, so Im trying to use it up as quickly as possible.
- Embryolisse moisturizer – Im still about at the halfway point because it makes my skin look greasy. Ive been switching between this and the Origins at night.
- Ole Henriksen Moisterizer – I have finished this. I do have this in my loves list on the Sephora site, but I have a ton of moisturizers to use first.
- Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb moisturizer – I have finished this. I did really like this product, but I like the Ole Henriksen moisturizer more.
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask – I have been using this but it looks like I hardly made a dent in it. I dont need alot. Ive also been switching between this and the Embryolisse moisturizer.
- Vichy One Step Cleanser – I have finished this product. I probably won’t be purchasing it again since I have a ton of cleansers already that are more easy to obtain.
- Estee Edit Dissolve the Drama – I finished this! Ive been working on a couple of cleansing oils and they all seem to last forever.
- Clean + Clear Morning Cleanser – I added water to this to ‘thin’ it out because it got really thick. It still refreshes and hasnt broken me out but I am almost done.
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream – This did not match my skin tone AT ALL so I decluttered it.
So, did you start a project that you hope to complete by the summertime? If so, what is your progress?
Since I have just about completed my 9 Samples to Spring Project, I decided that I wanted to do another similar project for the spring season.
This time, I have decided to do a skincare theme because who doesnt want great skin for the summer? So without further ado, here is the list of items I will be attempting to finish by June 20th:
- Lush Pink Peppermint Foot Cream – I LOVE this stuff. I have about 1/4 of the jar left.
- Glamglow Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer – I believe I got this in a kit from Sephora. I havent even opened this yet, but Im excited to try it.
- Embryolisse moisturizer – I got this in a Birchbox. I started using this last summer, but Ive found that its better for me to use during the colder months. Im about halfway thru this sample.
- Ole Henriksen Moisterizer – This was a 100 point perk from Sephora. I really have enjoyed this moisturizer, and Im about halfway thru this small jar.
- Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb moisturizer – This was a 100 point perk from Sephora. Ive only used this a couple times but I did like it.
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask – I got this in a kit from Sephora. I have not opened this yet, but Ive liked other items from Origins.
- Vichy One Step Cleanser – I can’t remember where I got this, but it smells fabulous. I plan on using this as my evening cleanser.
- Estee Edit Dissolve the Drama – I got this in a Sephora Play Box. Ive been trying different cleansing oils lately and Ive only heard good things about this one.
- Clean + Clear Morning Cleanser – Ive had this for awhile and I dont want it to go bad or expire. I only have a small amount left.
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream – I have no idea where this came from. Its in Light/Medium so it might match my skin.
I will be finishing this project on June 20th and will provide monthly progress updates on March 21, April 18, May 23, and the finale on June 20.
Let me know if you have any projects in the lead up to Summer!