Since its the beginning of December, its time to go thru some of my ‘trash’ again. Here are the items Ive finished up in November:
- Neutrogena wipes – These are my favorite makeup wipes. This is my last pack so Ill have to purchase soon.
- Ponds wipes – These were ok. They removed my makeup fabulously, but they made my face feel oily.
- Freeman masks – I dont like the packaging on these, and Im fairly certain the full size comes in a tube. I did like how they left my skin feeling.
- Patchology eye masks – I got these in a subscription box and did not like them. Would not recommend.
- Hask shampoo and conditioner – I really liked this shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair feel nice and the scent was great.
- Bareminerals Skinlongevity Serum – My holy grail serum! I have repurchased.
- Lush Volcano foot mask – This was a sample and after one use, I purchased a full size. I forgot I had these. This stuff is messy but my feet feel great after.
- Glamglow moisturizer – I loved the consistency of this moisturizer, but my skin is far too oily to use this year round.
- Glamglow supermud mask – My favorite mask! I love how this smells and it seems to correct my oiliness for a day or so.
- Dior Diorshow mascara – I liked the formula of this mascara, but the scent was too overpowering.
- Curel Hydratherapy moisturizer – I like the Jergens better. This seemed to have a really unpleasant scent.
- It’s a 10 leave in conditioner – My favorite conditioner! This makes my hair smell great too.
- Bareminerals powder foundation – I love bareminerals powder foundations! This was just a sample size.
- -417 hand moisturizer – I really liked this for my hands. It sunk it and even lasted thru hand-washing.
- Coola setting spray – This made my makeup last but it smelled like straight sunscreen.
- Essence Lash Princess mascara – This is a great mascara but I like the pink one better.
- Bareminerals clay chameleon cleanser – I liked this cleanser but Id rather just keep the clay in face masks.
- Clarispray – I got this from influenster or pinchme for review. Loved it so much Im still using it. If you have nasal allergies, you should try it!
- Claritin ready-tabs – Thank goodness the weather is finally cooling off so I dont have to take allergy meds.
- Deadline limeade and abetting – Yep, another huge bottle gone 🙂
- Scopejuice Maddscope – My absolute favorite e-juice. I have to slow down since my supply is limited at the moment tho, but I will absolutely repurchase!
Did you finish anything this month?
I love panning projects where entire communities come together and participate. This one is no exception. This project was created by Jacquelyn Lovene on youtube (Jacquelyn Lovene). There are loads of other channels as well as instagram accounts participating in this project.
Since I am not actively panning anything at the moment, I decided it would be a perfect time to see if I could get thru some of my deluxe sized and almost-finished skin care items.
In no particular order:
- Strivectin Eye Serum – I love this stuff but its now the oldest eye serum I have. I use this mainly in the mornings.
- Origins Gin-Zing Eye Cream – I started using this at night but stopped out of pure laziness.
- GlamGlow Volcasmic Moisterizer – This is the second or third deluxe sample Ive received in a Sephora Play Box. I opened this right after I got my facial because I needed the extra moisture, and now that the weather is cooling down, it won’t look too greasy on my skin.
- Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask – This was previously in another skin care project but I couldn’t finish it before the weather got hot. Im about half way thru this deluxe sample.
- BareMinerals Skinlongetivity Vital Power Infusion Serum – I LOVE this serum. Im working thru some other serum samples along with using this, but it definitely will be re-purchased.
- Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer – I like the Jergens version of this more but I probably only have a couple of uses left in this. Ill be glad to see it go.
- Delectable Lotion – This claims to be a body lotion, but my skin needs more moisture than this lotion can give me, so Ive been using it as a hand lotion. Im about a third of the way thru this, but Id like to have this gone by the end of the year.
- Lush Volcano Foot Mask (sample and full size) – My full size has a Use By date of September 27th on it, so I need to really finish this up. Its almost November now!
- Peel off masks Freeman – I have two of these. One is halfway used the other hasnt been opened. Im working on the Sweet Tea & Lemon and I have a Renewing Cucumber.
- Purlisse Charcoal and Licorice Sheet Mask & Flashpatch Eye Hydrogels – Im not a fan of sheet masks but I received this in a subscription box and because the weather has changed a bit, this won’t make me too oily.
- Fresh Umbrian Clay mask & Glam Glow Supermud mask (I have 3 of these) – I prefer this type of mask. I really need to start using the masks I have so I can experiment with some others out there.
- Exfoliants – Real Chemistry 3 minute peel, Skin Inc peel, and Hanalei powder cleanser – These have been sitting around and need to be used up. I think I might have used the deluxe samples once. As with the masks, I want to use these up and move onto other products.
Are you trying to finish up anything before the end of the year?