For 2019 I will be doing my Empties posts a little different than in the past. I will be including a photo of the empties but I will not be listing every product. Instead, I will be posting the estimated cost of my empties and talking about the standout products Ive used.
I did not finish a lot of items in November, and I slacked off on posting the last couple of months, so I decided to combine November and December’s empties.
Did you finish anything last year?
For some reason, I thought I finished more than this last month, but the proof is in the pudding-as they say.
Here are the products I finished:
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub – I dont go through these as often in the summer, but I always have a backup.
- White Could cotton balls – I used these mainly for nail polish. I have a backup but its the dollar store brand if I remember correctly.
- Neutrogena eye makeup remover – One of my favorite makeup removers. I do have a backup, but Im using some samples Ive received first.
- Clinique facial cleanser – I believe this is my last one. I would not repurchase. I like other facial cleansers better.
- Korres cleanser – I did not like this at all.
- Glam Glow Supercleanse – I liked this but I think Im allergic to something in it because my face gets swollen every time I use it.
- Skin & Co truffle eye cream – This was ok. I prefer other eye gels/creams to this.
- Sephora brush cleanser – I love this stuff. Its a bit cheaper than the beauty blender cleanser and does a fine job cleaning my brushes.
- Cotton Rounds – I use these for toner and removing my eye makeup. I get them at the dollar store and I usually have backups.
- Erno Lazlo eye masks – I got these from Influenster to review and wanted a treat. I like these but I cant justify the cost.
- Covergirl Lashblast – Not my favorite Covergirl mascara, but I like it.
- Doucce <sp> mascara – This was a very wet formula that really coated the lashes, but it got way too goopy too quick.
- Ole Henriksen Night Gel – I did not like this.
- Bonine – I get motion sickness. Enough said.
- SKII Essense – This was too easy to use. Not enough of an improvement over my Loreal toner to justify the cost. Would not purchase. This was a project pan item.
- Sunday Riley CEO serum – I do not like this. I have another foil packet to finish in my current project pan.
- Origins Ginzing Moisturizer – This was ok. I wouldnt go out of my way to purchase. This was a project pan item.
- L’Occitane Divine Eyes – I liked this but its pricy. This was a project pan item.
- Clockwork Custard – not really my style of juice but it was alright. It was nice to try.
- Savage Marcellus (Lemon Tart) – I really liked this juice and the site always does sales, but never includes this juice in their bundles.
- Cloud Kiss – This is a juice from TiaVapes on youtube. It was a light strawberry cake batter. It was really good.
- The Cake Shoppe Pound It – OMG Lemon Pound cake in vape form! I can finally get that sweet tooth craving without adding the calories!
- ScopeJuice – Oatmeal Cookie wonderfulness 🙂 My readers know Ive been vaping this for a couple years now.
Did you finish anything last month?