Another month has came and went, so here are my empties for the month of October. I didnt think I used up as much as I did.
- Sesame Street Baby Wipes – Dont laugh! I use baby wipes to clean off my handbags. I do have a replacement, but its not this brand.
- ScopeJuice and Deadline Limeaid and Abetting – These are my two favorite juices to vape. Obviously, I have more!
- Claritin – Despite the fact that its October (now November) I am still having issues with allergies.
- Benefit Kabrow! – I got this sample a while ago and used up the shade that matches my brows. I wouldnt repurchase because I prefer pencils.
- Dr Jart Water Drop Moisterizer – I liked this but I have a ton of moisturizers to work thru.
- Cotton rounds – I use these to take off eye makeup and apply toner. I get mine from the local dollar store and have repurchased.
- Boscia Cleanser – I liked this cleanser and I like how it warms up when you use it, but I have so many cleansers to use up.
- Clinique Dramatically Moisturizer – I love this! This is a great gel moisturizer for those of us with oily skin. I have repurchased.
- Origins clay mask – I enjoyed using this. I do actually have a replacement but my favorite is the GlamGlow.
- 2 Ulta makeup sponges – I like the Ulta brand sponges and find that they do the job but they dont sell the two pack anymore. I have replaced these with another type of sponge Ulta sells.
- Caudalie eye cream – This felt nice on the skin but gave me little bumps under my eyes. I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Clinique mascara/primer – I never used the primer and the mascara dried up very quickly after opening. I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Purity cleanser – Its not my favorite cleanser, but I liked using it on days I didnt need deep cleansing. I have a deluxe sample Im working thru at the moment that I received in a Sephora Play box.
- Vaseline hand cream – I have very dry hands so I love hand creams but this one was greasy feeling.
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub (coconut lime) – I love Tree Hut scrubs and rotate between this and the regular Shea scent. I have at least a 6 month supply at all times!
- Sweet Spot wipes – I got these in a pinch me box and Im not impressed. I believe I have two more wipes in my purse. I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Palmers Coconut Oil lotion – I got this in a Target or Walmart beauty box and LOVE this. It smells fantastic. I have a lot of lotions to work thru before I can even think about buying anymore tho.
- Dove body wash – I like Dove body wash, but something wasnt right with this one. It smelled off and had an odd consistency so I decluttered it.
- Brush – This brush looks like it went thru a war. I believe it came from Ulta. I do have a replacement but Im almost certain I got it from Sephora.
Did you finish anything this month?