I just realized that this post never got published, so my apologies. I’ll chalk this up to user error since I have others just sitting in my drafts folder. I’ll be pushing those out until I get up to date.
I haven’t used a lot of products up this past month.
1) I’ve just recently started tracking my sugar scrub usage. I think I go thru one a month. This month I finished up the Shea Sugar Scrub in Original Shea. I alternate between two different scents.
2) I received the Kleem Vitamin C serum for purpose of a review. I did enjoy using it, but for the price, I can get a higher end serum. I used this as a morning serum and it lasted about 6 months.
3) I received the Ulta brow tint in one of those large Ulta sets and I had forgotten about it. I might have used it once but it’s old and I don’t feel comfortable using it so I’m decluttering it.
4) I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume. I got this sample with an online order. I already have a roller ball of it.
5) The Clinique turnaround daytime moisturizer is not something I would purchase. I received this in a Clinique set.
6) My Sephora play box a few months ago contained the GlamGlow Volcasmic moisturizer pictured here. I did recently receive another in a recent box. I could not use this during day because I’m oily, but it felt nice on the skin at night.
7) My first beauty blender experience was this tiny one I received in my Sephora play box. I’m not a fan of it because it’s too hard to hold. I used it a couple of times but I just don’t like it.
8) My last Sephora eyebrow pencil. I do like this pencil but they really need to have a spooly on the other end instead of this comb. I have a few Anastasia pencils to go thru so I won’t be repurchasing another for awhile.
9) As usual, I have a couple 120 ml bottles of Deadline Limeade and Abetting and 100 ml bottle of Maddscope juice. These are my two favorite juices for vaping.
10) Lastly, I have 3 packs of Claritin Ready-tabs. My allergies have been especially bad this year. Hopefully the weather cools so I can stop needing the take them.
Did you finish anything this month?