I know Im a couple weeks late to posting what I plan on using up in 2017, but I wanted to make sure I had updated my inventory and will be using up my oldest makeup products.
In total I have 36 items I plan to pan, but a few are deluxe or travel sized products and some should be finished by Spring/Summer if I put my mind to it.
- Bareminerals Mineral Veil Full Size – I am halfway done with this and I use it all the time, even on no makeup days. I do have another Mineral Veil in this size as well as a pressed version, but this is my oldest.
- Bareminerals Mineral Veil deluxe – I recently found this in an old makeup bag and its about halfway finished.
- Bareminerals Original Powder Foundation – This is my oldest powder foundation and its about halfway finished.
- Covergirl foundation powder – I just hit pan on this but its my oldest and only drug store face powder.
- Bareminerals Blemish Remedy Foundation – Im a little over halfway thru this.
- Palladio stick concealer – This is my oldest concealer and there is almost no use, so I need to use it up.
- Beautique Lip Crayon – I picked this up at a Sallys on sale and Ive only used it a couple of times.
- Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner – This only has minimum use.
- Chapstick Total Hydration – Lip Balms are a MUST especially in the winter. This is just one I recently received in a Walmart or Target Beauty Box that I need to use up.
- LOC Out of your Shell Shadow Stick – I recently got this in a Birchbox and I dont normally use shadow sticks. There is almost no use.
- Bareminerals 5 in 1 cream eyeshadows – There are two of these. I used to use them alot, but got distracted last summer by some of the great palettes that came out. Since these are cream products, I really need to use them up.
- Eyeshadow – I dont remember this brand but its a nice sparkly eyeshadow. It applies similarly to a liquid lipstick.
- Powerlash Mascara – This might be one of my older mascaras and it won’t take long to use up.
- Bareminerals Lash Domination deluxe samples – There are two of these. One is almost at the end of its life and the only I might have a week or so left.
- Elf liquid Eyeliner – This was a great eyeliner. Its almost completely finished. (This is an almost gimme)
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner – I feel like this liner is the gift that keeps on giving. I think its going to dry up at any moment tho because this is my oldest liquid eyeliner in the marker form.
- Eyeko Liquid Liner – I got this in a recent Ipsy or Birchbox but its so small I thought I could use it up quickly.
- Ulta Gel Eyeliner ‘Smoke’ – One of my older eyeliners for the waterline. I need to use this up and get it out of my collection.
- Ulta Double Sided Gel Eyeliner ‘Blackout’ ‘Mink’ – Received this as part of a set and just want to use it up. BlackOut is a great liner and for some reason Mink doesnt seem as good as the regular size liner in the same line.
- Palladio liquid liner – One of my older products. I just want to use it up.
- Chella Eyebrow Pencil ‘Tantalizing Taupe’ – I received this in a Birchbox and while the color is too light, mixing it with other brow products allows me to put this to use.
- Trestique Highlight Stick – I dont use highlighter on my cheeks (Im 40+ and my skin has noticeable texture) so I use this as a brow highlight and inner corner highlight.
- Naked Basics Palette – I am only trying to hit pan on Foxy. This is what I use to set my eye primer.
- Palladio Palette – I am only trying to hit pan on this palette. While this is one of my less expensive palettes, I still really enjoy the results I get when I wear these colors.
So those are the products I hope to pan in 2017. Below is how Im charting the progress of some of the products.
I will probably online update once a quarter since tracking progress can be slow. Updates will consist of informing you what items Ive finished and showing progress on the charts above (if there is noticeable progress).